Keurig K-Cup Pack 16-Count Starbucks Fall Blend 2017 Medium Roast Coffee (Pack of 2) uploaded by Amanda C.

BY STARBUCKS

The Fall 2017 Medium Roast Coffee from Starbucks is expertly blended to deliver a hearty and refined coffee drinking experience as the air turns cooler and the leaves change color this autumn see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shelly A.
I purchased this coffee and just had it for the first time. I put a little skim milk and two teaspoons of sugar. The color is very dark and turns very light when adding milk. Usually it has a caramel color with my regular medium blend coffees. I did not taste any spice in this coffee. It is bold but not bitter. I would say it is a pleasant coffee. I would not repurchase because I think even though the Verona is a little bitter compared to this one it is better.
Heather S.
Lincoln, DE
 I really enjoy the taste of Starbucks.  The fall blend tastes amazing and fit for it's title.  It's a tad on the higher side of coffee but as I am a fan of Starbucks it's worth it.
Sara B.
This blend has the right amount of warm, spicy flavor that is perfect for fall and winter months. The k-cup packaging helps the coffee stay fresh so every cup is perfect.
Maddie I.
The fall blend is amazing and perfect for my keurig. I definitely recommend to anyone on the go. The packaging is so cute and the taste of the coffee is just as amazing. I would definitely buy again for the fall!
Lindsay H.
Asheville, NC
This is a great blend. Price is a bit high. K-cups are not my favorite way to drink coffee but we have a key right so I buy them occasionally. Fall coffee is just the best though. I wish I could get it year round.
Gloria M.
Houston , TX
I absolutely love Starbucks coffee! Hot or cold. Throughout the whole year. I love the variety of flavors they have. I have a few favorites. The fall blend one is so good. I would recommend this to others.
Priscilla L.
I love love love this blend and I love the fall it's a great mix in eternal a confronting pikes place and a wholesome Christmas / holiday blend ugh I love it
Samantha S.
Hopewell
Purchased at: Target
This coffee is more of a dark roast than medium but it’s so good, no sweet pumpkin flavor but still has flavors of clove to keep you in the fall spirit
Sidney P.
Trussville, AL
Although I absolutely love this product and the taste of it, it pains me to pay this much money for a K-cup that I can only get one use out of.
Jessica J.
Atlanta, GA
Whenever fall comes around, this is a staple in our office. We love the fall blend because it’s so full of flavor but not overpowering or strong.