BY KEURIG

Breakfast blend decaf is our classic, lively, and vibrant new england breakfast cup. Breakfast blend decaf offers a snappy, crisp, and citrusy central american coffee matched with the sweetness, body, and depth of an indonesian bean to create a wakeful blend that won t try to compete with your orange juice in terms of its brightness. see more...

Shamiere A.
Douglasville, GA
I'm not a fan of decaf coffee but I must say this coffee is nice and smooth the taste is great. I love the box flips open and allows you to stack additional favors to display. I would buy it again and highly recommend it.
Abi D.
My office buys this brand as their token decaf coffee and it's barely adequate. I know coffee from the Keurig can't really compare to other brewing methods, but this product isn't even half as good as other K cups. By the time the stream of coffee is almost done, the liquid is a pale brown (best to not watch it come out). The other green mountain K cups we stock aren't like this. Maybe if you're someone who adds milk or sugar to your coffee it could taste better but since I'm not I usually avoid this coffee.
Ash N.
Palmerton, PA
I like this coffee but I have to use a lot of flavored creamer to enjoy it...basically my cup will be half full of creamer and half full of coffee
Rebecca S.
This breakfast blend coffee is smooth and vibrant. A great start to your morning!