BY KEURIG #7 in K-Cups

Display 30 assorted k-cup coffees, teas, hot cocoas and iced beverages with the keurig k-cup carousel tower. This keurig carousel has a simple black and gray design. The k-cup holder features a lazy-susan base for simple rotation and suits most kitchen styles. K-cup packs are sold separately. see more...

• Where do you find this I have been looking all over 3 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor 2 Answers
  • Do you prefer the tower over the drawer?3 Answers
Keurig K-Cup Carousel Tower
  • "It's a great way to display the different flavor k cups that are available but there is only so much room in the tower." in 5 reviews
  • "I only wish that it came with more slots (but we use it a lot) It is sleek and does hold just enough and it fits nicely on my counter top." in 5 reviews
  • "We don't have much counter space so it fits nicely next to my coffee maker and easily stores my k-cups. " in 3 reviews
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Foodie Expert
Great space saver, and allows me to see all of my choices easily. Only wish it had more slots for the k-cups since I use my keurig daily and have to refill it more often than I would like. Perfect addition to the home that is affordable and totally worth buying!
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Foodie Expert
Love this Kcup stand! It keeps our Kcups organized and in one place next to the Keurig. It looks great on the counter and is very affordable. I would definitely buy it again! I highly recommend this product!
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Foodie Expert
I'm a bit biased because I already love Keurig, but these little carousels, honestly, are amazing. They serve a purpose, yes, but they also match with their units and look super cool on your counter top. They are also cheap enough to pick up another for the office so you don't have to keep using that spare drawer where all the random K-cups go.
Anareli A.
Foodie Expert
It moves around perfectly allowing you to see the types of kcups you have. It displays nicely the variety of different coffees or teas you may own. The swivel on it works perfectly allowing you to easily spin it around.
Danielle A.
Foodie Expert
Great way to keep the coffee organized. The flavor are easy to grab in the morning. I'd love to try the brew system. I saw that my friend got a Voxbox. I bought the storage system at Target.
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
Foodie Expert
Not necessity but I had to have one to sit next to my pretty keurig which I purchased at walmart. Fair pricing for the rack, and it looks nice in your kitchen too.
Erin W.
Foodie Expert
I wouldn't say this is the most aesthetic looking K Cup holder but it does its job. It hold my K Cups and keeps them organized. That's all I really needed.
Sandra O.
Fort Wayne, IN
Foodie Expert
Makes it so much easier to store a few of each of my keurig flavors. I dont have to dog through boxes in the cupboard, i can grab and go in the morning.
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Foodie Expert
Love this quick and easy access too coffee and tea it's a great deal and you can't beat the easy set up it's affordable for sure
Darcy D.
Lawton, OK
These are very handy to have, instead of having them all in a box you can stick them and pull them out in the moring ready to go
Jana G.
Foodie Expert
I currently have the one that is like a tray under the machine and you pull it out and see the different favors. This looks so cute though. If I end up getting it, should I put it by the machine or in the cabinet?
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
How much counter space do these take up? Do the little cups ever fall out?
Karleigh C.
Foodie Expert
How do you like this compared to the other k-cup holders?
Sam G.
Where is the best place to put it? In the pantry? Counter? Cabinet?
Charissa C.