Keurig K-Cup Carousel Tower

Display 30 assorted k-cup coffees, teas, hot cocoas and iced beverages with the keurig k-cup carousel tower. This keurig carousel has a simple black and gray design. The k-cup holder features a lazy-susan base for simple rotation and suits most kitchen styles. K-cup packs are sold separately.

What is your favorite flavored coffee cups?
Is it easy to clean? I love these for storage but I’ve worried about how it can be cleaned.
Is this worth the money?
Start your review of Keurig K-Cup Carousel Tower!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It's a great way to display the different flavor k cups that are available but there is only so much room in the tower.in reviews
...a lot) It is sleek and does hold just enough and it fits nicely on my counter top.in reviews
We don't have much counter space so it fits nicely next to my coffee maker and easily stores my k-cups. in reviews
Lori F.
Oklahoma City
Keurig K-Cup Carousel Tower uploaded by Lori F.
I’ve had this Keurig brand 30 K-Cup Carousel Tower since 2014! I purchased it in a special “eggplant/plum” color on QVC along with the same color Keurig machine. I still love this carousel and it is still like new! I wish they would still make the custom colors such as purple...
Sandra O.
Fort Wayne, IN
Makes it so much easier to store a few of each of my keurig flavors. I dont have to dog through boxes in the cupboard, i can grab and go in the morning.
Sara J.
Wichita, KS
I love this. It's super convenient! I only wish it had more places for more cups.
earlene H.
Schenectady, NY
The k cup carousel is cool. it is very convenient to have different types of coffees displayed in order to make a decision
Toni G.
Matawan, NJ
I always needed a place to neatly store my coffee cups and this is perfect! I have easy access to all my favorite coffees right on my counter.
Ryann F.
St. Paul
Love this tower! I works perfect and doesn't take up too much counter space, which is always a plus.
Samantha J.
Round Rock, TX
I love my Keurig K-Cup Carousel Tower! It is extremely easy to use and organize my K-Cups!
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
I love my kcup carousel holder. It's attractive and it's right next to my beloved Keurig! It's holds a good amount of coffee and it spins without sticking either.
Amanda G.
North Canton, OH
I was given this tower by a friend, and I absolutely love it. It is such a perfect way to store my K cups.
Molly D.
North Olmsted, OH
I love this Kcup carousel! It looks great in the kitchen, and makes choosing flavors very easy! Also, it helps keep the clutter of Kcup boxes out of the kitchen cabinets.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
il y a 3 ans
Keurig K-Cup Carousel where can i find this???
Therese C. il y a 2 ans
I found mine at Meijer! And I love it!