BY KEURIG #25 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Display 30 assorted k-cup coffees, teas, hot cocoas and iced beverages with the keurig k-cup carousel tower. This keurig carousel has a simple black and gray design. The k-cup holder features a lazy-susan base for simple rotation and suits most kitchen styles. K-cup packs are sold separately. see more...

• Where do you find this I have been looking all over 3 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor 2 Answers
  • Do you prefer the tower over the drawer?4 Answers
Keurig K-Cup Carousel Tower
  • "I only wish that it came with more slots (but we use it a lot) It is sleek and does hold just enough and it fits nicely on my counter top." in 5 reviews
  • "It's a great way to display the different flavor k cups that are available but there is only so much room in the tower." in 5 reviews
  • "We don't have much counter space so it fits nicely next to my coffee maker and easily stores my k-cups. " in 3 reviews
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
I LOVE MY TOWER!!!! I originally bought the tower and the pull out drawer and I have to say the tower is my favorite. It's so much quicker and easier when you're in a hurry and a bit more adorable than the drawer I bought. Definitely recommend it.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
This is on my wishlist this year for Christmas....fingers crossed! I love my Kpods, but it can be difficult to store them in a way that is convenient for both my fiance and I. We both drink different flavors and I personally love switching it up and trying new ones as well.
My mother was in the same boat as I am currently in until she purchased this. Now she can easily store and access her Kpods. It's also pretty aesthetically pleasing for a storage unit.
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Great space saver, and allows me to see all of my choices easily. Only wish it had more slots for the k-cups since I use my keurig daily and have to refill it more often than I would like. Perfect addition to the home that is affordable and totally worth buying!
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
I seriously love this thing. I don’t know what I’d do without it. My only small suggestion is a larger option. Maybe 2-3 cups at a time not just one. But not a whole pot either.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
I'm a bit biased because I already love Keurig, but these little carousels, honestly, are amazing. They serve a purpose, yes, but they also match with their units and look super cool on your counter top. They are also cheap enough to pick up another for the office so you don't have to keep using that spare drawer where all the random K-cups go.
Nathan S.
Omaha, NE
Nice edition to our kitchen. Was looking for a good solution for storage for our K cups and happened on this product. It's compact and doesn't take up a lot of space on our counter, where space is an issue (smaller kitchen). Would definitely recommend.
Marissa M.
N Ridgeville, OH
I love how compact this carousel is. It sores a lot of Kcups but doesn't take up a lot of counter space. I love that you can see the products easily as well. It is a very affordable way to store and display your cups!
Janetta E.
East Lyme, CT
The #KeurigK-CupCarouselTower is great to have for many reasons and occasions. If you have limited counter space or cabinet space, it may be an inconvenience for you. Though some like the availability of having their coffee/tea/hot chocolate choices right next to their machines, in my kitchen, the counter space is limited.

The product itself is great. Washing it can be "fun". It takes a while to make sure it is completely dry inside since the water can become trapped when you tip it back over for usage after washing. This is why I took away a star.

I prefer other colors besides black and chrome- so another star since I am basing this on what I like/dislike about the product!
Anareli A.
It moves around perfectly allowing you to see the types of kcups you have. It displays nicely the variety of different coffees or teas you may own. The swivel on it works perfectly allowing you to easily spin it around.
Dennis C.
Liverpool, NY
Let me start out by saying I'm not a real fan of the Keurig K-Cup Tower. Yes, everyone needs organization - me especially! But the counter space this takes up, for me anyhow, wasn't worth it. I constantly found myself knocking into it and one time I did knock it over. Not fun.

It did work for what it was, turned nicely, held a bunch of K-Cups because hey... you can't just have ONE CUP OF COFFEE in the morning... but the deal breaker for me was the real estate it took up on my countertop. I have since donated this to a friend of mine and picked up the drawer Keurig k-cup holder. For me it's perfect because the maker sits right on top and looks much cleaner.

But if it were me, I'd opt for the drawer-based holders instead. Just my opinion!
Jana G.
I currently have the one that is like a tray under the machine and you pull it out and see the different favors. This looks so cute though. If I end up getting it, should I put it by the machine or in the cabinet?
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
How much counter space do these take up? Do the little cups ever fall out?
Sam G.
Where is the best place to put it? In the pantry? Counter? Cabinet?
Charissa C.
Where can I buy one
Karleigh C.
How do you like this compared to the other k-cup holders?