Keurig K-Cup Carousel

The keurig 27 k-cup carousel lets you store and display your k-cup packs. It has a lazy-susan base and can be effortlessly rotated to select the k-cup you need. Holds 27 k-cups. It has a compact, chrome-plated frame and looks good on any countertop.

Do they have larger K Cup carousels?
Start your review of Keurig K-Cup Carousel!
Cindy D.
Avenel, NJ
Keurig K-Cup Carousel uploaded by Cindy D.
I love my coffee organizer, I can’t believe I wish it was bigger. However it fits all my flavors and I love the fact I could spin it to be able to see my options. It’s easy to clean and keeps my stuff organized.
Karla F.
Tampa, FL
Keurig K-Cup Carousel uploaded by Karla F.
I can’t find the one I have but I love Keurig K-Cup Carousel because I can put all my favorites coffee K-Cups in there next to my Keurig K-Cup Compact and also look so nice 😁
Olivia F.
Glendale, CA
I have had this since I first got my Keurig YEARS ago and it still works fantastic! It's super convenient to have on the counter and makes looking for my morning coffee a breeze. It takes so little time to refill as well! It does look pretty on the counter as well. Totally recommend if you have multiple k cup flavors
Maribeth O.
Honesdale, PA
Kitchen reorganization struck last week and the coffee station was on the target list. Not only is the carousel a colorful addition (with varying color pods) but has surplused a drawer previously used for pods. Also allows the pod inventory to be easily seen. The 12" tall, 7" diameter carousel fits neatly under the top cabinet beside the Keurig brewer. Great addition!
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
This I a great product, I love how practical and easy to use it. I put different flavor and it depends on my mood I make my favorite. Great for a gift as well!
Kimmy M.
Keurig K-Cup Carousel uploaded by Kimmy M.
My dad and I both love coffee! Having this beside our Keurig really makes it easy for us to just plop in a k-cup and start our mornings. We don’t have a huge variety of coffee in our carousel, but we both split between our preferred k-cups using it! It’s so much better than having a huge box cluttered on your counter.
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
We have this on our counter to keep all of our coffee pods neat and organized. Its really nice and easy to wipe down and clean too.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
I keep my kcup carousel filled because I like choice. There are always different flavors available in ours. I even fill that very top with 4 kcups if we have that much of a variety available. It spinsthat I am able to see them all.
Heather B.
Butler, IN
Nice handy little product 😳. Keeps the little coffee cups nice and neat so you can leave it out on the counter with the coffee machine ❤
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Easily stores my organic breakfast kcup and it fits in my cabinet perfectly. Now I just need more kcup to put in it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...