BY KEURIG

A perfect pairing of cocoa and coffee for a rich and creamy experience. see more...

• I personally love mocha, does it taste close to it or doe...3 Answers
  • Do these actually taste like a mocha or more so watered d...3 Answers
Alicia H.
Chattanooga, TN
This happens to be 1 0f my favorite k cup brands. In my honest opinion it taste just like hot chocolate but It has A little bit more of A bitter taste. It's not really a coffee taste it's more like cappuccino flavor. It's worth a try if you are a chocolate lover....try the trial sizes that you can get at target or walmart.
Ashley S.
These can be slightly weak if used with the larger cup setting on the Keurig. I find that it lacks a bit of creaminess so sometimes I will add a touch of creamer or half and half to get the creaminess I am looking for. Overall it's a nice, quick and easy drink to have on hand when the sweet chocolate bug hits.
Abbey C.
Grand Rapids , MI
This is my absolute favorite k-cups coffee!! It is not to sweet, but not to bitter, and I usually add a little bit of French vanilla creamer to my cup, but it's good either way! 5 stars! Yum😋
Claire B.
Corvallis, OR
Not bad, just way sweeter than I was expecting for a K-cup. It a little much, I couldn't finish my drink, but if you cut it with milk or something, it would probably be much better.
Lien L.
Las Vegas, NV
Not bad. A little too chocolatey for me but good consistency. I like all the cafe escapes because they actually taste like what they advertise. Other brands tend to be bland. I am not a chocolate person but once in a while this is good.
Jennifer M.
Wichita, KS
It's ok..... I had to add creamer to make it taste better was kinda weak I love chocolate did notice tho when I took the K-cup out it still had chocolate in it still might use some other powder that breaks down more quickly
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
This is my favorite mocha coffee k-cups! I have purchased so many of these. Even have my family hooked on them. Great taste! Don't even need to add sugar or creamer.
Alisha R.
Wanamingo, MN
The flavor is good here, but you definitely need to watch your brew size to keep with the richness of the flavor. Other than that the value is awesome because I have definitely found some awesome prices on these packs!
Maddie K.
Orlando , FL
I love these k cups! The mocha flavor is rich and sits perfectly on my tongue. This is my cup-preference whenever I visit my grandma's house. I personally like it more than hot cocoa because it is a subtle sweet taste.
Jennifer P.
West Wyoming, PA
These are good but I am not a fan of instant coffee. There is no filter in these so sometimes they do clog the machine. Make sure you run an empty cycle afterwards. These are good for a quick pinch on a winters day.
Maria N.
I personally love mocha, does it taste close to it or does it taste like regular coffee (you know how some coffee say they're this flavor but don't actually taste like it?)?
Heather V.
TRACY, MN
Do these actually taste like a mocha or more so watered down ?

Kohl's