BY KEURIG #59 in K-Cups

A perfect pairing of cocoa and coffee for a rich and creamy experience. see more...

• I personally love mocha, does it taste close to it or does it taste...3 Answers
  • Do these actually taste like a mocha or more so watered down ?3 Answers
Claire B.
Claire B.
Corvallis, OR
Not bad, just way sweeter than I was expecting for a K-cup. It a little much, I couldn't finish my drink, but if you cut it with milk or something, it would probably be much better.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite mocha coffee k-cups! I have purchased so many of these. Even have my family hooked on them. Great taste! Don't even need to add sugar or creamer.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
Foodie Expert
A yummy mixture of hot chocolate and coffee! This is one of my favorite drinks. The only negative thing I can say is that I wish the taste was a little stronger
Liz M.
Liz M.
Foodie Expert
These Cafe Mocha k-cups are a tasty way to liven up your morning routine. It's especially tasty with a splash of plain or flavored cream of your choice!
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Foodie Expert
My favorite K cups! They are super creamy and chocolatey. It is definitely a great treat! The coffee flavor isn't super strong but it's still great!
I like this flavor for when I am just craving something sweet! It smells nice! I just a nice product.
Karla C.
Karla C.
Kaneohe, HI
A must if you have a keurig! I don't but my parents do, so when I go visit them I have a cup lol
christine b.
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
Foodie Expert
I love this Mocha Cappuccino it's really good me and my sister and my two nephews drinks
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
West Wyoming, PA
These are good but I am not a fan of instant coffee. There is no filter in these so sometimes they do clog the machine. Make sure you run an empty cycle afterwards. These are good for a quick pinch on a winters day.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Tastes exactly like a smooth chocolate milk, it needs a bit more coffee. No need to add any extra sweetener. Not my favorite mocha Kcup but it gave me my fix that I enjoy having midday.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Foodie Expert
I personally love mocha, does it taste close to it or does it taste like regular coffee (you know how some coffee say they're this flavor but don't actually taste like it?)?
Heather V.
Heather V.
Tracy, MN
Foodie Expert
Do these actually taste like a mocha or more so watered down ?