Keurig K-Cup 18-Pk. Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee Coffee uploaded by Rebecca G.Keurig K-Cup 18-Pk. Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee Coffee uploaded by Alyssa G.Keurig K-Cup 18-Pk. Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee Coffee uploaded by Sherri A.

BY KEURIG

Keurig gloria jean butter toffee k-cup see more...

• How does this taste ? I'm trying to find k cups to buy. I...4 Answers
Keurig K-Cup 18-Pk. Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee Coffee
  • "I would recommend this to anyone who likes to drink flavored coffee." in 1 review
Rebecca G.
Kansas City
This is one of my favorite coffees. It has a really nice, smooth, yet not overpowering flavor. I like to mix things up every now and then as my husband likes to buy Starbucks k-cups. All this coffee needs is a touch of almond milk and a hint of sweetner. Atleast, that's how I like mine.
Sunshine R.
The price is a little high for my liking but I also think KCups are just expensive to begin with. The flavor is great if you make a small cup only. Other that, it's too watered down. It's a very light coffee
Devin F.
Gary, IN
One of my go to flavors. It smells really good and has a nice flavor. It's not too strong of a flavor, but it's still good. Usually the Gloria Jeans coffees are really good! It's worth a try if you are looking for a new coffee to try.
Johna J.
I like the flavor of this coffee, but it's nothing to write home about. I do like to brew this flavor over ice and added some flavored creamers, but I do not really like to drink it hot.
Haley K.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This coffee is delicious! My mother-in-law recently stayed with us and I told her where she could find the k-cups. She had to apologize because she drank 3 cups in a row! 😂
Andrea A.
Cary, NC
A fairly strong flavor with just a hint of sweet. I love this one and Gloria Jeans Hazelnut. I make sure that I add these all the time to my shopping list when I'm running a little low.
Gina M.
This kcup has a slimey feeling as it slides down your throat with an extremely artificial taste. I love a good cup of medium coffee but this won't we will not be re-ordering.
Sarah T.
Boston, MA
You can definitely taste the artificial flavors in it and it has an odd taste in the back of your throat after 3-4 consecutive cups but it isn't the worst cup I've ever had.
Sylvia B.
Chicago
My current favorite! Taste is incredibly smooth - and I find it a very comforting coffee.  Perfect on a cold winter day!
Kristina J.
Great coffee with a nice smooth flavor. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to drink flavored coffee.
Megan D.
Pensacola, FL
How does this taste ? I'm trying to find k cups to buy. I just bought a Keurig !