BY KEURIG #17 in Coffeemakers

Short Description

The slender and stylish Keurig® K-Compact™ coffee maker brews one of three cup sizes in under one minute, and is designed to be Keurig’s® smallest removable reservoir brewer.

Product Description:

The brewer that fits your life. Available exclusively at Walmart, the slender and stylish Keurig® K-Compact™ coffee maker delivers the delicious taste and unparalleled convenience that Keurig® is known for. Designed to be Keurig’s smallest removable reservoir brewer, the Keurig® K-Compact™ brewer is just over 8" wide, leaving plenty of countertop space without any sacrifice. Brew 6, 8, and 10 oz. of your favorite beverages in under one minute. Choose from hundreds of delicious K-Cup® pod varieties – including coffee, tea, hot cocoa, iced beverages, and more – enjoy a perfect beverage, every time. The new Smart Start feature heats then brews in one simple process for even more convenience. The Keurig® K-Compact™ brewer comes in Imperial Red and Black, has a removable drip tray to accommodate a travel mug, and a 36 oz. removable water reservoirwhich allows you to brew multiple cups before refilling.

Key Features

• BREWS MULTIPLE K-CUP® POD SIZES: (6, 8, 10 oz.). Enjoy the most popular K-Cup® pod brew sizes. Use the 6 oz. brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
  • COFFEE IN NO TIME: Brews K-Cup® pods in under one minute.
  • OUR SLIMMEST RESERVOIR BREWER: 36 oz. water reservoir allows you to brew 3+ cups before having to refill.  Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
  • SMART START feature – Your coffee maker heats then brews in one simple process.  No need to wait for it to heat before selecting your brew size.
  • SIMPLE BUTTON CONTROLS: Just insert a pod, select your desired brew size, and brew a fresh, great-tasting cup in under one minute.
  • ENERGY EFFICIENT: Automatic shut-off turns the coffee maker off 2 hours after your last brew, helping to save energy.
  • REMOVABLE DRIP TRAY: Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs up to 7.0” tall, and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.

Other Features:

• Brews coffee, tea, hot cocoa, specialty, and iced beverages
  • Compatible with My K-Cup® Reusable Coffee Filter (Universal My K-Cup® Filter) allowing you to brew with your own ground coffee of choice

• Really in need of one of these. Not sure which model is better ho...1 Answers
  • I recently fell in love with coffee because l couldn’t keep up wi...4 Answers
Jaine R.
Windsor, CT
I am an everyday coffee drinker and I have to say that this is my favorite Keurig so far. I previously had the Keurig k-55 that was gifted to me and I liked it but it took up way too much counter space for my small kitchen. So on Black Friday this was on sale at Walmart for about 40 bucks even though it's 5999 regularly which is still super affordable for a Keurig. The first time I used it I absolutely fell in love. It gets water very hot very quickly and the force with which the water comes out when Brewing is awesome so you feel like you're getting a full brew and you're not losing any water inside your K-Cup. My boyfriend is not much of a coffee drinker but he likes Hot Chocolate so the same applies to his K-Cups. It's just he and I that live together and we live in a decent-sized apartment so this was definitely a space-saver and getting this gave us the room to actually get a good size microwave now which is quite exciting. For the coffee lover who has little counter space I would definitely recommend the K compact Brewer.
Nicholas W.
Arlington
This is an affordable Keurig but has been made affordable at the expensive of its parts. If you read reviews across different websites (e.g., Amazon, Walmart), you will see that many people who give poor reviews indicate a burning plastic smell or taste. I can second their reviews. The coffee tastes a little funny and if you smell the k cup holder after brewing, you can smell the hot plastic. I think I may have found the underlying cause though. The plastic k cup holder that pops out is made of a different plastic than other versions of the keurig. I swapped out an old keurig's plastic k cup holder with this brewers (it actually fit the same) and it worked. The coffee tasted much better and there was no burning plastic smell. I hope this helps other people and that keurig realizes their error because who knows if their decision will impact the health of consumers down the road.
Crystal G.
I use mine every morning and I LOVE it soooo much!!!
This Keurig is priced very reasonably and works just fine as long as you read the small print. With its height just under 12 inches, it fits nicely on the kitchen counter. Even with the lid up, it stands clear from the upper cabinets. Things can get slightly complicated if you place a drawer under it. This is the smallest brewer from the Keurig line with a reservoir out back. The auto shutoff comes very handy at times. I just love it when things shut off on their own. You’ll love this one!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We had gotten this as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. There are so many things you can make with this! We have a big selection of K-Cup flavors of coffee, tea and ciders. But we also just use it for hot water for tea bags. It just makes everything so much easier, I don’t know how we’d live without it now. It also doesn’t take up much space on the counter. This is the best gift we received and I recommend this to everyone. Seriously, if you don’t have one you’re missing out.
L. J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I bought this for my boyfriend for when he comes over. I am not a coffee drinker but for him coffee in the morning is a MUST. The K-Compact single serve is perfect for us! I bought it on Black Friday at a really good price. Takes K-Cups and can brew a 6,8, or 10oz cup of coffee. Very easy to use!
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
My parents got me a Keurig for Christmas this year and I can't be any more excited.! It's so wonderful and it heats up so quickly. I run it while I get ready to leave and a few seconds it it done! It's completely affordable and it takes less effort than normal coffee makers. Also you can also make Hot Chocolate in it !!!!!!!!! #GiftCrush
Mike R.
Manchester
Great coffeemaker for speed, size, convenience, and options. Have received several as gifts and purchased a couple for my offices and they never fail to satisfy. Would recommend to anyone on the go who enjoys the convenience of a good affordable cup of coffee anywhere they spend time.
Russ W.
I was displaced from my home by Hurricane Harvey.  Our house flooded and we are currently living in an extended stay hotel.  The coffee at the hotel is OK, but they are often out in the morning.  My solution to that problem was to buy a Keurig K-Compact.  For 59 + tax it is a steal.  I am really enjoining it.   I swore I would never own a Keurig.  My "normal" coffee brewing system is the Aerobee AeroPress.  I have a conical burr grinder and the coffee this make is wonderful.  But, the system is a little messy.  The Keurig is not as good, but it is very acceptable and very convenient.  I highly recommend this if you are looking for a low-hassle way to get your morning coffee.
Miranda V.
I have owned this keurig and another keurig that made pots of coffee and I loved both of them! I really like my keurig mini because they come in so many unique colors. But the one that makes a pot of cofffee is nice too for when family is over
Christina H.
Valdosta, GA
I received this as an anniversary gift after wanting one for years. I love this coffee machine! Not only does it make coffee but also tea, hot chocolate, and many other varieties of things! The only thing I was was different is the water reservoir, I wish it was bigger so I didn’t have to keep refilling it so often (as you can see I’m a bit of a coffee addict). But other than that I would definitely recommend this item to a fellow coffee/tea lover!
Nana B.
Reading,PA
I recently fell in love with coffee because l couldn’t keep up with my new night shift schedule. So l will have to run to the coffee shop  all the time on my way to work and sometimes the long lines there isn’t funny at all. LolI haven’t own Keurig coffee maker before but l like how it work when l go to my car dealership or the Doctor’s office. I was wondering if it’s worth getting one for myself considering the cost. And l will also appreciate it if l can get one of these to try.
Daniela M.
Is it safe to leave the reservoir filled with water on the new Keurig® K-COMPACT™ Single Serve Coffee Maker ? I live in so. CA so the weather is warming up, will this cause any mildew to grow? Should I empty the reservoir after each use?
Dean L.
Los Angeles, CA
Keurig® K-COMPACT™ Single Serve Coffee Maker Is this a good product? Should I get it for my college dorm? Keurig pods can be kind of expensive :(
Jenny W.
middleburg, FL
Is anyone else tasting plastic?? We have run multiple cycles with water prior to brewing our first drinks, but we are still tasting plastic!
Lindsey L.
waveland, ms
Keurig® K-COMPACT™ Single Serve Coffee Maker Considering getting one for our house! It's just me and my husband and we both drink coffee. But it is seemingly only one cup a piece, so we waste easily, 3 cups a day. (And our coffee pot is biting the dust). What is the draw back from using this one versus a bigger one. We have limited counter space and we're considering this one because it is compact!