BY KEURIG #69 in Coffeemakers

Short Description

The slender and stylish Keurig® K-Compact™ coffee maker brews one of three cup sizes in under one minute, and is designed to be Keurig’s® smallest removable reservoir brewer.

Product Description:

The brewer that fits your life. Available exclusively at Walmart, the slender and stylish Keurig® K-Compact™ coffee maker delivers the delicious taste and unparalleled convenience that Keurig® is known for. Designed to be Keurig’s smallest removable reservoir brewer, the Keurig® K-Compact™ brewer is just over 8" wide, leaving plenty of countertop space without any sacrifice. Brew 6, 8, and 10 oz. of your favorite beverages in under one minute. Choose from hundreds of delicious K-Cup® pod varieties – including coffee, tea, hot cocoa, iced beverages, and more – enjoy a perfect beverage, every time. The new Smart Start feature heats then brews in one simple process for even more convenience. The Keurig® K-Compact™ brewer comes in Imperial Red and Black, has a removable drip tray to accommodate a travel mug, and a 36 oz. removable water reservoirwhich allows you to brew multiple cups before refilling.

Key Features

• BREWS MULTIPLE K-CUP® POD SIZES: (6, 8, 10 oz.). Enjoy the most popular K-Cup® pod brew sizes. Use the 6 oz. brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
  • COFFEE IN NO TIME: Brews K-Cup® pods in under one minute.
  • OUR SLIMMEST RESERVOIR BREWER: 36 oz. water reservoir allows you to brew 3+ cups before having to refill.  Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
  • SMART START feature – Your coffee maker heats then brews in one simple process.  No need to wait for it to heat before selecting your brew size.
  • SIMPLE BUTTON CONTROLS: Just insert a pod, select your desired brew size, and brew a fresh, great-tasting cup in under one minute.
  • ENERGY EFFICIENT: Automatic shut-off turns the coffee maker off 2 hours after your last brew, helping to save energy.
  • REMOVABLE DRIP TRAY: Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs up to 7.0” tall, and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.

Other Features:

• Brews coffee, tea, hot cocoa, specialty, and iced beverages
  • Compatible with My K-Cup® Reusable Coffee Filter (Universal My K-Cup® Filter) allowing you to brew with your own ground coffee of choice

• Really in need of one of these. Not sure which model is b...1 Answers
  • I recently fell in love with coffee because l couldn’t ke...5 Answers
Jaine R.
windsor, CT
I am an everyday coffee drinker and I have to say that this is my favorite Keurig so far. I previously had the Keurig k-55 that was gifted to me and I liked it but it took up way too much counter space for my small kitchen. So on Black Friday this was on sale at Walmart for about 40 bucks even though it's 5999 regularly which is still super affordable for a Keurig. The first time I used it I absolutely fell in love. It gets water very hot very quickly and the force with which the water comes out when Brewing is awesome so you feel like you're getting a full brew and you're not losing any water inside your K-Cup. My boyfriend is not much of a coffee drinker but he likes Hot Chocolate so the same applies to his K-Cups. It's just he and I that live together and we live in a decent-sized apartment so this was definitely a space-saver and getting this gave us the room to actually get a good size microwave now which is quite exciting. For the coffee lover who has little counter space I would definitely recommend the K compact Brewer.
Charna H.
I've never been much of a coffee drinker growing up, until I had my daughter and now I can't function without it. We tried a conventional coffee maker, huge pot and all, and I always felt like I was constantly reheating it and never finishing the entire pot which is such a waste. My husband and I were in Walmart and he spotted this little number so I figured why not give it a try. Brought it home and I've been in love ever since. I love that I can adjust the size and strength. Drinking one hot cup at a time is to much less of a waste and it helps wake this worn out mom like I can't even describe. SO easy to clean and maintain and so many varieties and flavors to work with. One of my all time favorite kitchen appliances.
Nicholas W.
Arlington
This is an affordable Keurig but has been made affordable at the expensive of its parts. If you read reviews across different websites (e.g., Amazon, Walmart), you will see that many people who give poor reviews indicate a burning plastic smell or taste. I can second their reviews. The coffee tastes a little funny and if you smell the k cup holder after brewing, you can smell the hot plastic. I think I may have found the underlying cause though. The plastic k cup holder that pops out is made of a different plastic than other versions of the keurig. I swapped out an old keurig's plastic k cup holder with this brewers (it actually fit the same) and it worked. The coffee tasted much better and there was no burning plastic smell. I hope this helps other people and that keurig realizes their error because who knows if their decision will impact the health of consumers down the road.
Suellen H.
Littleton, CO
BEST PURCHASE!
I live with a roommate, but I’m the only one who drinks coffee everyday. I bought it a couple months ago and I’m not disappointed. It’s silent, easy to keep on a small counter and the coffee is just delicious. I was concerned about filling it up all the time, but I normally fill it up ever other day. I even use it for hot water for my tea at night. Couldn’t ask for anything better, with a great price.
L. J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I bought this for my boyfriend for when he comes over. I am not a coffee drinker but for him coffee in the morning is a MUST. The K-Compact single serve is perfect for us! I bought it on Black Friday at a really good price. Takes K-Cups and can brew a 6,8, or 10oz cup of coffee. Very easy to use!
Russ W.
I was displaced from my home by Hurricane Harvey.  Our house flooded and we are currently living in an extended stay hotel.  The coffee at the hotel is OK, but they are often out in the morning.  My solution to that problem was to buy a Keurig K-Compact.  For 59 + tax it is a steal.  I am really enjoining it.   I swore I would never own a Keurig.  My "normal" coffee brewing system is the Aerobee AeroPress.  I have a conical burr grinder and the coffee this make is wonderful.  But, the system is a little messy.  The Keurig is not as good, but it is very acceptable and very convenient.  I highly recommend this if you are looking for a low-hassle way to get your morning coffee.
Iris C.
Miami
After years of wanting a Keurig my sister and brother-in-law gifted me the K-Compact for Christmas I couldn't be happier! After a month of use this appliance as become an indispensable item in the kitchen. I used for my coffee in the morning, for iced beverages when the heat comes back to Florida every now and then, even just for the hot water for recipes and soups. I don't know I have managed without a Keurig but now I don't think I can go back not having one in my kitchen.
Kayla W.
Madison
The pot on our coffee machine broke and we found this on sale so we bought it. We loved the idea of both of us being able to have our perfect cup of coffee without having to compromise everyday. I also use it to brew my tea in the reusable kcup. The only draw back is the used kcup waste. The only reason I wouldn't recommend it is if you have a large household. If you do use it I recommend not using tap, or filtered tap, if you should have to descale it often.
Christina S.
Valdosta, GA
I received this as an anniversary gift after wanting one for years. I love this coffee machine! Not only does it make coffee but also tea, hot chocolate, and many other varieties of things! The only thing I was was different is the water reservoir, I wish it was bigger so I didn’t have to keep refilling it so often (as you can see I’m a bit of a coffee addict). But other than that I would definitely recommend this item to a fellow coffee/tea lover!
Laura M.
I received this Keurig complimentary for testing purposes, but my opinions are my own.  I never used a Keurig before now.  I know that sounds hard to believe since they are found in many waiting rooms of car dealerships, dentist offices, and workplaces, but it's true.  It's actually very easy to use and hte pods with the coffee in them contain the perfect amount so you can slide it into the machine and press one of three buttons to brew a strong, medium, or more mild beverage.  It takes seconds for the water to heat up in the resevoir, that's also very easy to fill.  And, a cup of coffee is ready in the blink of an eye.  I was concerned with cleaning the machine, but it's really easy.  There's a drip tray under the cup that you can easily wipe down.  Also, if you run plain water through the machine periodically, it gets rid of leftober coffee residue inside.  You can even fit your hand into the water reservois and wipe that down when it's empty to get out any mineral residue from the water or juse for general cleaning purposes.  The machine I received was a sleek and stylish black color which mactched other appliances in my kitchen.  It fit nicely on my counter top without taking up lots of space.  What's nice is the convenience of not having to make a full pot of coffee when you just want to make one cup.  Additoinally, every person in the household can choose a different beverage to make with the unit (coffee, tea, hot chocolate, different flavors and types of coffee) with easy cleanup.  No washing pots!  With the Keurig, I also had the opportunity to try different flavors of coffees.  My favorite was the Dark Magic since I enjoy a strong brew.  My daughter loves the Donut Shop coffee k-cups which brew a nice, smooth medium cup of coffee, and the Island Coconut flavor is very  mild and not overpowering with coconut flavor, which also produces and enjoyable flavored cup of java.  The only drawback is that the k-cups create waste.  I wish the unit came with a reusable coffee pod.
Nana B.
Reading,PA
I recently fell in love with coffee because l couldn’t keep up with my new night shift schedule. So l will have to run to the coffee shop  all the time on my way to work and sometimes the long lines there isn’t funny at all. LolI haven’t own Keurig coffee maker before but l like how it work when l go to my car dealership or the Doctor’s office. I was wondering if it’s worth getting one for myself considering the cost. And l will also appreciate it if l can get one of these to try.
Daniela M.
Is it safe to leave the reservoir filled with water on the new Keurig® K-COMPACT™ Single Serve Coffee Maker ? I live in so. CA so the weather is warming up, will this cause any mildew to grow? Should I empty the reservoir after each use?
Crystal G.
Anyone else own this Keurig machine? ☺️
Really in need of one of these. Not sure which model is better how good is this one?
Jenny W.
Middleburg, FL
Is anyone else tasting plastic?? We have run multiple cycles with water prior to brewing our first drinks, but we are still tasting plastic!