BY KEURIG

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Brews multiple cup sizes: (6, 8, 10 oz.). Enjoy the most popular cup sizes. Use the 6 oz. cup size to achieve the strongest brew. Coffee in no time: Brews K-Cup pods in under a minute. Our slimmest removable reservoir brewer: 36 oz. removable water reservoir make refilling easy. Smart start: Your coffee maker heats then brews in one simple process. No need to wait for it to heat before selecting your cup size. Simple button controls: Just insert a pod, select your desired cup size, and brew a great-tasting cup in under a minute. Energy efficient: Auto Off feature turns the coffee maker off 2 hours after your last brew, helping to save energy. Removable drip tray: Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs up to 7.0â tall, and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup. Dispense hot water: Open and close the brewer handle (without a pod) and select your cup size for hot water on demand. see more...

Review (1)
Brooklyn B.
Yes, I know I'm late to the Keurig train, I justs got my first one this year but I really do love it.  I NEVER made coffee for myself because I hated wasting a whole pot for just one cup.  This fixes that issue and I'm able to enjoy a cup of coffee as I drive into work.  At first it had a bit of a plastic smell, but I just ran through a few water cycles and I haven't had that issue reoccur since.  I love being able to change up the different kinds of hot beverages, whether I feel like coffee, tea, or even hot cocoa.