Keurig® K-Classic Coffee Maker

First cup. Fourth cup - with Keurig®, it's always a fresh cup. The K-Classic™ Coffee Maker brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. With the choice of three cup sizes, the K50 offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs. Choose from hundreds of varieties from the brands you love, including America's leading coffee brands. Key Features: • Brews coffee, tea, hot cocoa, specialty, and iced beverages • Brews 6 oz., 8 oz., and 10 oz. sizes • Always ready and brews in under a minute • Removable 48 oz. Water Reservoir • Programmable Auto Off feature • Indicator lights • Removable Drip Tray • Compatible with My K-Cup® Reusable Coffee Filter

Are they good to used?
Is this item worth buying when only making a cup a coffee in the morning before work?
Help me decide which Keurig to purchase! We have a ninja coffee bar system but are looking to purchase a k cup Keurig model as well. Which Keurig do you recommend ?
Start your review of Keurig® K-Classic Coffee Maker!
Tish C.
Modesto, CA
Keurig® K-Classic Coffee Maker uploaded by Tish C.
Life became a bit easier after the Keurig® K-Classic Coffee Maker came into my life. It's great to make when your running out the day. I love that it has 3 different serving size but 6oz, 8oz, & 10oz. I Would love a 4th option 16oz because you can never have to much coffee, right?
Crystal D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Keurig® K-Classic Coffee Maker uploaded by Crystal D.
Adore my Keurig. I'm a coffee person. My mother actually grinds her coffee fresh each morning. I've drank it, black, since I was SIX! I love my kuerig. I'm lazy in the morning- who isn't? The coffee taste amazing. I prefer it over my mom's fresh bean, actually. And I love that I can splurge on starbucks pods or ect, or be cheap and fill up a reusable cup. All and all- love my Keurig! (Ps. No picture, so here's my dog! Lol 😆)
Anyelina R.
Bronx, NY
Keurig® K-Classic Coffee Maker uploaded by Anyelina R.
Purchased at: Target
I love my keurig k-Classic coffee maker love to wake up every morning and hace my coffee
Keanosha R.
Keurig® K-Classic Coffee Maker uploaded by Keanosha R.
this makes my coffee perfect every morning and saves me from wasting coffee since I generally only drink 1 to 2 cups
robin G.
Fort Smith, AR
Keurig® K-Classic Coffee Maker uploaded by robin G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love the Keurig K classic coffee maker especially in the color red I have. It makes awesome coffee quickly easily and with no messiness whatsoever. It was a little bit more pricewise than some other coffee makers but well worth it and I will definitely purchase another one if needed but that’ll probably be a long time.
Emily W.
NewYork
Keurig® K-Classic Coffee Maker uploaded by Emily W.
Best coffee making machine!! The pods are not as expensive as nespresso ones and the coffee is superb. I absolutely love this machine and cannot live without it!! Keurig® K-Classic Coffee Maker
Brenda Q.
Ontario, CA
Keurig® K-Classic Coffee Maker uploaded by Brenda Q.
Purchased at: Target
I love my keurig machine I use it every single morning it makes my coffee taste amazing. I love it definitely worth having!
Laura G.
Columbia, SC
Keurig® K-Classic Coffee Maker uploaded by Laura G.
This coffee maker is amazing. First off it's super easy to use. It tells you when your water is getting low and when it's heating then you pick the size of cup you want. It makes it so quick and easy to have a cup of coffee or hot chocolate or even tea. You can make basically any hot drink in this. Well that will go into a k cup. I'm so happy with mine. As far as the price Im unsure. I got mine for free.
Maryam I.
Maricopa, AZ
Keurig® K-Classic Coffee Maker uploaded by Maryam I.
I love this coffee maker! I actually wanted this for a very long time. I love coffee and would recommend this. It is affordable and i wish it had a frother on the side. I use this every morning and still love it!
LETICIA C.
Sunrise, FL
Keurig® K-Classic Coffee Maker uploaded by LETICIA C.
nothing tastier than having a good cup of coffee and with Keurig I cover all my expectations
Ask a question to the Influenster community...