Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesCoffee Makers & Espresso MachinesKeurig
Keurig K-Cafe Single Serve Coffee, Latte & Cappuccino Maker

Keurig® K-Cafe® Single Serve Coffee, Latte & Cappuccino Maker

by Keurig

Introducing the all-in-one coffeehouse brewer. With the new K-Café ™ single serve coffee, latte, and cappuccino maker from Keurig ® , every house can be a coffeehouse. Brew your favorite coffee or make creamy lattes and frothy cappuccinos using any K-Cup ® pod - all from one effortlessly simple to use brewer. Just brew, froth, enjoy! Making a latte or cappuccino in just 3 easy steps: 1 BREW a coffee SHOT using any K-Cup ® pod 2 FROTH your choice of fresh milk, including skim, soy, and almond in the dishwasher-safe frother 3 ENJOY your creamy latte or frothy cappuccino Features: COFFEE, LATTES & CAPPUCCINOS: Use any K-Cup ® pod to brew coffee, or make delicious lattes and cappuccinos. COFFEE SHOT FOR SPECIALTY DRINKS: Press the SHOT button to brew a concentrated shot of coffee from your favorite K-Cup ® pod to make delicious hot or iced lattes and cappuccinos. DISHWASHER SAFE FROTHER: Froth fresh milk, including skim, soy, and almond. The frother is dishwasher safe for easy clean up after use and also features a COLD setting for cold frothed milk. STRONG BREW: Increase the strength and bold taste of your coffee. 4 CUP SIZES: 6, 8, 10, and 12oz. LARGE 60oz WATER RESERVOIR: Allows you to brew 6 cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy. SMART START: Your coffee maker heats, then brews in one simple process. No need to wait for it to heat before selecting your cup size. ENERGY EFFICIENT: Programmable auto off feature automatically turns your brewer off 2 hours after the last brew for energy savings. TRAVEL MUG FRIENDLY: Accommodates travel mugs up to 7.2” tall and is top rack dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. COMPATIBLE WITH THE MY K-CUP ® UNIVERSAL REUSABLE COFFEE FILTER: Brew your own ground coffee (sold separately). BREWER MAINTENANCE REMINDER: Alerts you when it is time to descale your coffee maker. Descaling is an important process that removes built-up calcium deposits, ensuring the best-tasting brew possible. Specs: 12.5”H X 15.3”W X 11.7”D 16.7”H (with handle open) 6.2”H mug clearance with drip tray (fits a 7.2” travel mug with drip tray removed) 30.0” Cord Length 10.0lbs 120V

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keurig® K-Cafe® Single Serve Coffee, Latte & Cappuccino Maker!
Sabina D.
Anaheim, CA
Keurig® K-Cafe® Single Serve Coffee, Latte & Cappuccino Maker uploaded by Sabina D.
Purchased at: Target
This is great coffee maker for anyone who likes a good cup of coffee. Since I got it, I don’t go to Starbucks anymore, because it taste better, and I can have it anytime I want. I can say, that this is the best thing that I have in my home.
Christopher W.
BLAIRSVILLE, GA
Keurig® K-Cafe® Single Serve Coffee, Latte & Cappuccino Maker uploaded by Christopher W.
We updated to this coffee maker a few months back - moving from a basic K-cup / single serve brewer to this device. We love the additional options like milk frother, "Strong" brew, coffee "shot", multiple size brews (6, 8, 10 & 12 oz), and the option to use ground coffee (with an adapter).
This device is easy to use and low maintenance. There are 1000's of K-cup varieties to choose from and at a variety of price points. You can select Coffee, Latte or Cappuccino. The side heated frother is impressive.
A few things you might keep in mind - This coffee maker has a larger footprint than most coffee makers. Also, the side milk frother gives the maker an odd shape (and adds to the footprint).
Overall, this is a great coffee maker!

Overall, this is a great coffee maker!

Brandi A.
Gladewater , TX
Keurig® K-Cafe® Single Serve Coffee, Latte & Cappuccino Maker uploaded by Brandi A.
I just got this for Christmas so I’m still learning and tweaking but I think I’m going to love it. Hot/cold, coffee/tea.. you can make all the things with this and it tastes great. It’s a great alternative when the closest coffee shop is about 25 minutes from me!
Kasie C.
Jacksonville, FL
Keurig® K-Cafe® Single Serve Coffee, Latte & Cappuccino Maker uploaded by Kasie C.
I swear by my Keurig! I use it literally everyday! It’s my absolute favorite product in my household. I love that I can froth hot and cold! Highly recommend for coffee/tea lovers.
Charissa N.
Keurig® K-Cafe® Single Serve Coffee, Latte & Cappuccino Maker uploaded by Charissa N.
I absolutely adore this coffee maker. I bought it to replace my Keurig 2.0 after finally getting fed up with the constant screen errors, incompatibility issues, and brewing problems. I’ve had the K-Cafe for six months and use it several times a day to either brew a cup of coffee or use the frother. My daughter loves it when I make her hot cocoa with cold foam almond milk. I really like the simplicity of the brewer compared to earlier Keurig versions where they tried to include a clock or computerized settings. Those tended to fail pretty quickly before the actual brewer ever did. This one seems pretty rock solid.
Nayarith S.
Keurig® K-Cafe® Single Serve Coffee, Latte & Cappuccino Maker uploaded by Nayarith S.
I got this as a birthday/Christmas present from my husband and kids. This Keurig cafe machine has made me so happy! I live my best life without having to go to Starbucks everyday! I have my own little drawer i try to keep stocked with k-pods. This is an investment i would recommend for any coffee lover. I love that when I don't just want coffee, I have the option to make latte's, cappuccino, and cold brew. If you get the reusable kpods, you can make hot tea as well. With the settings, there are 4 size options. There can be 6 oz, 8 oz, 10 oz, and 12 oz. I do use my disposables twice to make sure I get extra bang for my buck.
Sam S.
Evansville, IN
Keurig® K-Cafe® Single Serve Coffee, Latte & Cappuccino Maker uploaded by Sam S.
This is the best purchase that I have ever made for a coffee maker. I previously had a low end Expresso machine. This is way more convenient. The milk frothing attachment on the side makes it fast and perfect every time. My one complaint is the keurig k cups are a touch pricey. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone who likes a quick cup of coffee with that extra added touch of love.
Dawn L.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I bought this Keurig coffee maker a few years ago and it’s still makes a great cup of coffee. I love that I can switch it up and make a latte or cappuccino too. I was lucky enough to get mine on a great sale and then I had a 30% off coupon. It might cost a little more but I have saved thousands at the coffee shop since I bought this.
WomanOf A.
Keurig® K-Cafe® Single Serve Coffee, Latte & Cappuccino Maker uploaded by WomanOf A.
This coffee machine has changed my life. I can now make lattes at home, usually better than Starbucks themselves! The stainless steel cup sits in a magnetic button that controls the plastics spinning wheel inside. It has options for both regular cups of coffee, lattes, 4 different sizes, and the a little to brew a stronger cup. It’s also smaller than I thought it would be as I originally thought it would take up a lot of shelf space but it really doesn’t. Best purchase I have made in a long time.
Erica M.
Tucson
Ever wanted to feel like a barista at home? This is the coffee maker for you! I love being able to choose the size of my cup based off the morning my toddler has in store for me every day and top it off with steamed milk and pretend to add a design at the top. Very easy to use and clean, which is a plus for busy households.

Looking for your answer?