BeveragesCoffeeSingle-Serve Cups & PodsGreen Mountain Coffee Roasters
Keurig Hot Green Mountain Coffee Salted Caramel Macchiato Coffeehouse Coffee

Keurig® Hot Green Mountain Coffee® Salted Caramel Macchiato Coffeehouse Coffee

2 simple steps: Pour packet; brew pod.

Does this have any artificial sweeteners in it? Is it as good as it sounds?
Start your review of Keurig® Hot Green Mountain Coffee® Salted Caramel Macchiato Coffeehouse Coffee!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle P.
Love it! Great for an afternoon cup of yummy caramel coffee. I highly recommend this specific product.
Kate R.
magnolia
Way to sweet for me. You can make a bigger size to tone it done but still not my favorite caramel kcup
Justine A.
3,045 reviews
I really loved this. I found a box of them at Marshalls in the food section. I like the salted caramel flavor and frothy packet.
Erika P.
Maywood, NJ
Not a big fan got it to try it out I loveee the cappuccino flavor better...
Not a big fan got it to try it out I loveee the cappuccino flavor better...
Jessie P.
This is definitely not my favorite version of this hot drink. I much prefer Gevalia, but for Keurigs that only let you use "their brand" products- this is a doable alternative. I found this particular brand to have a little bitter aftertaste and more saltiness than I like.
Shannon R.
This coffee is so delicious! The convenience of the Kcups are beyond amazing! As a busy mom it is great to be able to just plop the cup into the keurig and let it go without having to worry about cleanup! This is a great coffee for those who don't like too strong of a coffee.
Maureen F.
Wood Ridge, NJ
I love this coffee it's a little expensive and you have to add a packet plus do the cup but the taste is worth it
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
Green Mountain K-cups offer a wide variety of flavors and brews. Salted caramel macchiato is a house favorite. It's is a treat in the morning and a great way to start off your day with. It has a sweet buttery and nutty tastes with a touch of salt to balance everything out. I like to pair this with my sweet cream coffee-mate creamer.
Leah F.
Chesapeake, VA
Didn't love it... It wasn't bad. Just not exactly the taste I was expecting. My first time purchasing don't think I would buy again they could def add more caramel flavor
Hailey P.
Ephrata, PA
This is one of the absolute best tasting coffees I have ever had! The salted caramel flavor makes me feel like I am at a cute little cafe in my own kitchen because of how good it turns out! The k cups make it even easier to enjoy a nice cup of coffee at any time of the day in just minutes