BY BIGELOW

Family Tea Blenders Since 1945.For three generations, the bigelow family has specialized in creating a variety of deliciously different teas. Using only the finest ingredients and secret family recipes ensures that each cup of bigelow tea is backed by over 70 years of family passion.The Bigelow family. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jesse S.
Clayton, NJ
This is one of my all time favorite teas to drink. I'm not a huge fan of hot tea so what I do is brew it and keep the tea bag in the container for a few hours and refrigerate. I'll come back a few hours later and add some ice and a slice of lemon and it is the perfect cold tea!
Lindsay M.
Ginger Lemon is for sure one of my favorite teas! I love the flavor and is great for all kinds of tummy problems! I always keep a box in my pantry and repurchase often!
Brandi B.
Sarasota, FL
This is perfect because I can pop it into my Keurig and have a nice hot tea with lemon and ginger flavors. I don't even have to add sweetener!
Priya T.
Cary, NC
This tea smells good an tastes good. It helped me relieve sore throat. Its one of my favorite tea from the brand along with lemon and mint.
Candace v.
Tuscaloosa, AL
So refreshing! This is also great when you're sick or have a sore throat for any other reason. This stuff smells incredible.
Elisha S.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Keurig hot lemon ginger herbal tea is a great way to cut back on your caffeine intake if you're looking too
Montaiya J.
Hampton, VA
These are Gary for a day where you are not feeling so well in the flavor really helps soothe your throat
Angali D.
Goleta, CA
Honestly the best when I've got a tummy ache, the kids specially ask for it with a bit of honey.
Alex G.
Only get this tea if you REALLY love the flavor of ginger. It's super strong in taste.