BY KEURIG

Shop for Appliances at The Home Depot. The iced coffee version of Nantucket Blend is just as full, hearty and complex as the original, but it s not an identical twin. Consider it a close, colder cousin. This version was specially blended to brew directly over ice. Because coffee performs differently at different temperatures, we made adjustments to the recipe to achieve the perfect balance of flavor and refreshment. Brew Over Ice K-Cupz packs also contain more coffee, so you get strong, full flavor, even with the addition of cream or sugar. see more...

Mommy1St
My favorite coffee to use in my Keurig. It’s a medium roast without any bitterness & has a nice smooth finish. Each k-cup brews the perfect cup of coffee consistently. The cost is on par with other name brands. It’s at most grocery stores so it’s easy to find. Definitely a quality coffee blend-and that’s coming from a coffee lover ☕😍️
Victoria H.
Conway, SC
I really enjoyed this as a morning coffee. The taste wasn't too strong, but yet still had a great coffee flavor to it. I really enjoyed it and thought the price for these K-Cups wasn't too much either.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
I like to drink this coffee in the afternoon when I need a little pick-me-up. It's a nice light roast that tastes good even on the largest cup setting on my Keurig machine.
Danielle A.
Love these coffee cups. They are great basic blend is amazing along with their flavors that they offer. They are not watered down in the keurig and are good quality and a good price.
Grace T.
Delicious! Perfect early morning wake up coffee. Great as is and with sugar. Faveorite keurig coffee I've tried yet!
Jena P.
Hull , MA
The Nantucket Blend Green Mountain Coffee is good, but by no means great. Medium Roast, not too weak and not too strong.
Jessica P.
Howell, MI
I am not a coffee drinker by no means but this is so good, even when over ice. This coffee is not too strong but not too weak, packs a good enough punch that you will know you are drinking coffee. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves coffee hot or cold. You can find this at Walmart, Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, and other stores.
Kristen N.
Mystic, CT
This coffee isn't great but it isn't awful either. I usually pick some up when it is on sale to have as my back up. Definitely not a favorite of mine but it does the job with its average taste.
Misty R.
Kingston, TN
Really good tasting coffee and it is really handy having it in am cup!!! Need to get a kuerig for home!!!
McKinzey B.
I love green mountain k-cups but I really love this blend. It is a great start to my morning and it is so handy!