Keurig Green Mountain Lemonade 16ct uploaded by Erin H.

BY KEURIG

Keurig green mountain lemonade 16ct see more...

Desiree J.
I was excited to purchase these because I like having more drink options during the day and loved that this made my Keurig more versatile. The taste was pretty good. Only downsides are that even brewing over ice doesn't cool it down very fast and (no one likes hot lemonade in summer heat) and after brewing, I noticed where sugary syrup had dripped from the spout onto the drip pan. It wasn't super hard to remove but it makes me wonder how much residue it leaves behind. Not sure if I will purchase again.
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
Not a big fan of this k-cup. I am a big fan of lemonade but I did not like the flavor this brand provided. I purchased this at my local Target because it was on sale and I thought I would give it a try. I will not repurchase this item as I much prefer Calypso lemonade.
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Yay I got this box of 16 cups from target and it was only $5 and change!!! They work so well, so incredibly refreshing and yummy!!! It's actually a good mix to add into hot tea!! And you can use these for adding into recipes too!! Really great item!!! Summer all year long
Erin H.
Mount Vernon, IN
Hands down, this tastes like the real thing! My kids go crazy for this stuff! Natural ingredients and natural taste, you can't beat it. It is a regular in my line up now!
Amanda E.
Love this lemonade! it is perfectly brewed ever single time! its never too sweet and never too sour. It is a great summer drink! I will be repurchasing this
Sierra A.
Roanoke, VA
I absolutely LOVE their lemonade; it's so refreshing and delicious. It doesn't have an overpowering taste to it like some artificial lemonades do.
Heather C.
Gatesville, TX
Delicious! It is a little tart if you use the smaller settings so I brew on the 10oz setting into a cup of ice and it's perfect!
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
Tastes like fresh brewed lemonade. I like drinking this with fresh watermelon or strawberry juice. It isn't too sweet.
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Sooooo good. This is definitely one of my all time favorite and staple k-cup flavor. Highly recommend. Give it a go!
Lauren P.
Had this at a friends house it's so yummy! Would have never guessed it was from a coffee machine! Tasted super fresh.
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Have you tried it?
Anna L.
Harrisburg, PA
Does this brew as a hot beverage? How is the taste?