BeveragesCoffeeGreen Mountain Coffee Roasters
Keurig Green Mountain Hot Apple Cider K-Cup Pod

Keurig® Green Mountain® Hot Apple Cider K-Cup Pod

Hot Apple Cider is a family-friendly drink made with real fruit – the kind you find overflowing from baskets at your local farmer’s market. We take the fresh-picked goodness and squeeze it into K-Cup® pods. Within seconds, you get a warm, comforting mug with a hint of brown sugar and just a touch of cinnamon flavor that your entire family can enjoy! Now check out the ingredient list -- these familiar favorites have nothing to hide. No artificial flavors or preservatives. Nothing unpronounceable. Just honest, straightforward fruit flavor and single-cup convenience. Enjoy! Recommended brewing size: 8 oz. For best results, we recommend that you: Store Hot Apple Cider K-Cup® pods at room temperature. Shake the K-Cup® pod before brewing. Use the 8-oz. setting on your brewer. Run a hot water brew cycle (without a K-Cup® pod) after brewing Hot Apple Cider. Our Hot Apple Cider brews hot! Ingredients: Dried Apples, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid. Nutritional Information

This sounds incredible- is it worth trying ?
What is the difference from kcup to just making it?
My Grammy loves apple cider I was wondering is it worth buying ?
Start your review of Keurig® Green Mountain® Hot Apple Cider K-Cup Pod!
Kysha F.
Hot Springs, AR
Keurig® Green Mountain® Hot Apple Cider K-Cup Pod uploaded by Kysha F.
This Apple Cider is so good! I love to get a cup of it on a cold day to warm me up! It has the perfect amount of apple-cinnamony sweet flavor.
Andrea T.
Williamstown, NJ
I'm not a coffee drinker and my husband loves the Keurig. So he bought me apple cider k-cups to try. These are awesome! Slippers, a blanket, hot cider and cozy up on the couch. Perfection!
Christina K.
West Fargo, ND
1,028 reviews
Keurig® Green Mountain® Hot Apple Cider K-Cup Pod uploaded by Christina K.
Delicious! It tastes much better than expected! It tastes like hot liquid apple pie in a mug. I'd recommend this to everybody. I usually buy the Alpine spiced apple cider, (and I still will) but they taste exactly the same so ill be purchasing both brands.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
I buy these from Amazon via Subscribe & Save. These are really tasty, not too strong and not too watery. love these!
Laura F.
Middletown, NY
Keurig® Green Mountain® Hot Apple Cider K-Cup Pod uploaded by Laura F.
Not a bad substitute for fresh apple cider. I keep these in my desk drawer at work for cold morning.
christina J.
Charlestown, MA
I love this k cup!!!! It is perfect on cold fall or winter nights. It has such a good flavor.One of my favorite K-cups that is always on hand in my house!
Lisa J.
Purchased at: Walmart
We enjoy these on a cold winter morning or evening. These are sweet but not too sweet. You can add a dash of cinnamon to flavor it up even more. I purchased these last winter at Walmart.
Kelley Anne G.
Haverhill, MA
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorite Apple Ciders!! Perfect on a cool crisp fall day, the apple is sweet but not to sweet. Nothing like a Hott Apple cider and Green Mountain has the best!
Ashley D.
Pembroke, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is so good and convenient! Great for a fall/wintertime treat with the kids! Green Mountain is my favorite brand.
Andrea O.
Pasadena, CA
Purchased at: Sam's Club
So delicious, the best hot apple cider I have tasted. I love having a hot cup on cold days or when I’m not really in the mood for coffee. It’s so convenient to just pop one into my keurig. This is definitely a must try!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...