BY KEURIG

Spellbinding complexity; this coffee is deep, dark, and intense. see more...

Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
One of my favorite green mountain flavors, yes it is dark but I find it surprisingly smooth. Great for mornings (and evenings!) I love how it tastes strong but there's no bitterness or aftertaste. I offer it to company and would definitely recommend, especially by getting the Green Mountain variety box with four different flavors including this one.
jenny t.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Foodie Expert
The KEURIG Hot Green Mountain coffee pods are my favorite for the first cup of the day. It has a bold , strong flavor and gets me going in the morning. It's also very good over ice. I recommend this product. I received mine complimentary for testing purposes but my opinions are my own.
Jammie B.
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
If you like a dark coffee this should be a staple! It's so smooth yet rich. My family absolutely loves it!
Patti D.
Patti D.
Grover, MO
Foodie Expert
This is a family favorite - my husband drinks it every day. The rich dark rich flavor first the in the morning really gets you going!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Portland, OR
I like Green Mountain K-cups, but this one is a little too dark for me. Add some yummy creamer though and you are good to go.
Tonya G.
Tonya G.
Spokane, WA
Keurig Green Mountain Espresso is really smooth, dark coffee. I enjoy the convenience of K-Cups and found this brand of coffee to be my go-to in the mornings.