BeveragesCoffee & TeaGreen Mountain Coffee Roasters
Keurig Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Pumpkin Spice Coffee K-Cup Pod

Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Pumpkin Spice Coffee K-Cup Pod

Celebrate fall with the aromatic, warm, and creamy flavors of cinnamon and nutmeg. The perfect way to savor fall’s crisp, cool days. Add this product to Auto-Delivery orders and get the same 25% savings.

Does this have a true pumpkin flavor, or is it more like clove?
Keurig K-Cup Portion Pack Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice Coffee - 18-pk? Is it better than the Dunkin’ Donuts pumpkin spice k cups??
Does it taste good??[product:green-mountain-coffee-keurig-brewed-pumpkin-spice-k-cups-12-ct]
Start your review of Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Pumpkin Spice Coffee K-Cup Pod!
Ericka W.
Fort Worth, TX
It’s basically everything you love about fall in a cup! This coffee is delicious and rich . Theres no weird aftertaste like other brands. The k cups are so convenient and don’t take up much room. The coffee has a subtle taste of pumpkin and nutmeg and is very good .
Heather S.
Clarksville , TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoyed this fall flavor. I love pumpkin spice so when I found this for my keurig I had to get it. It taste amazing just wish it had more caffeine.
Patrice M.
Ashland City, TN
The best coffee! I love Green Mountain. No after taste and very smooth tasting coffee. It used to be several years ago you could only get it if bought in Jamaica. I love that it is available here easily now. I really enjoy the pumpkin spice flavor and the ease of it in a k-cup. Reasonable price. Highly-recommend.
Elizabeta M.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I love when it’s close to fall because I get to enjoy one of my favorite coffees ! Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice has a wonderful flavor, taste, and smell !! It has a smooth flavor not bitter at all. The spice adds a soft kick to the pumpkin. Just an all around great cup of coffee wish it was around all year long . I would definitely recommend coffee lovers to try it at least once.
Denise S.
Clifton Hts, PA
Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Pumpkin Spice Coffee K-Cup Pod uploaded by Denise S.
Purchased at: Target
I am in BBK Heaven right now! I've tried some pumpkin syrups and other pumpkin coffees but this is by far the BEST. I bounce back and forth between Keto and a Low Carb diet. I pair GMPS coffee with my Land O'lakes Rich & Creamy Heavy Whipping Cream , Stevia In The Raw 100% Natural Zero Calorie Sweetener - 50 CT , and Organic MCT Oil - UNFLAVORED (32 Ounces Oil) by Sports Research Corporation at the Vitamin Shoppe
Melanie S.
Williamsburg, VA
This coffee is smooth and delicious. I really love the flavor and wish that it was available year round. The k cups are easy to use.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
If you love pumpkin spice you will love these. We got some in a variety box at work last fall and they were amazing. The taste is wonderful. They aren’t too bad as far as price goes but I generally look for sales or coupons anyway. I will definitely be waiting for these to come back out this fall.
Tess E.
Vancouver, WA
Im not a coffee drinker,i just don't like most ive tried and struggle to justify the cost but after trying these at my dentists office I have found i LOVE pumpkin coffees and i LOVE these I Wish the "pumpkin spice" flavor was stronger but they're still very yummy and a great alternative to the pricey lattes from starbucks that are full of calories and sugar!
Esther P.
Bellaire, TX
Great fall flavor coffee and our perfect if you just want to make one cup at a time. The flavor is not too strong and just right. Would purchase again!
Paige K.
Peoria, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the pumpkin spice. It tastes amazing. These are usually only available around the holidays. But I highly recommend them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
il y a 4 ans
Macee K. il y a 3 ans
Yes. I love these so much. I love pumpkin spice though. Green mountain in general is pretty good overall.