Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Hazelnut Coffee Bagged

Indulge in the sweet, buttery flavor of hazelnuts. A lighter-roasted coffee, our Hazelnut is rich and satisfying with the flavor of warm, roasted nuts.

Has anyone found this in stores?? I can order it on line, but haven't found in any stores.
I've been extremely in love with hazelnut coffee lately. I was wondering if this tastes as great as the Seattle's Best hazelnut? Forever faithful to Seattle's hazelnut so I'm worried is be disappointed in other brands.
What kind of creamer could you mix with this to make it Christmas flavored?
Start your review of Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Hazelnut Coffee Bagged!
Judith Z.
Green mountain coffee hazelnut its my favorite coffee its the perfect taste... I love this product green mountain coffee hazelnut its the best...
Dean W.
Pr Du Sac, WI
I am not a huge Hazelnut fan, but this coffee is pretty good. It has a nice hazelnut flavor that pares well with a good creamer. The convenience of the k-cups is paramount. This is much better than generic brands. The larger setting almost makes the coffee a little watery.
Jade C.
El Cajon , CA
I don't have the machine but I break open these bad boys and put them in my old school coffee pot. It has amazing flavor, even in my coffee pot 😏
Eliza B.
Garden City, MI
I love the Hazelnut flavor of these K-cups! Obviously the K-cup format is fantastic, but these are particularly nice - the hazelnut makes them seem more creamy and I find it easy to drink although I often find coffee bitter. I'll be buying them again in the future.
Debrah J.
Clayton, NC
I love the Green Mountain brand!! And Hazelnut flavor gives it that sweet nutty taste I'm definitely looking for!
jen O.
Wilmington, NC
Use them and love them. Really good coffee would not go back to my old brand. An my parents like this brand now as well
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
1,508 reviews
Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Hazelnut Coffee Bagged uploaded by Brittany D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Yum!! I love the nutty goodness of this blend! It’s so flavorful and definitely gives me the focus and kick start I need in my morning.
Melissa J.
I like this taste for lighter coffee. It is not over powering. I should buy more and have it always when I want a lighter coffee than a strong one.
Melissa S.
Coquille, OR
Not bad... not a bad product. They have a blueberry flavor in this brand that's actually very tasty!! I like the flavor and all that they seem to offer. The price is pretty good, compared to some of their competitors. I'll buy this brand again.. it's one of the few that I rotate out for myself! I'd recommend it as well ♡
Izzy G.
Hurricane, UT
Purchased at: Costco
This coffee is so yummy!! You can smell the hint of hazelnut while it’s brewing too, so cool! It’s definitely a smoother , light coffee. But still tasteful and still has a nice kick of caffeine! I brewed this coffee and my husband actually could taste the difference, asking what coffee I had brewed! Conclusion: This coffee is delicious with an actual hint of hazelnut, I would recommend!!