BeveragesCoffeeCoffee Beans, Ground Coffee, & Instant CoffeeGreen Mountain Coffee Roasters
Keurig Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Double Diamond Coffee K-Cup Pod

Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Double Diamond Coffee K-Cup Pod

On a darkness scale of 1-10, this one goes to 11. A robust, toasty blend for those daring enough to laugh in the face of danger.

I love dark roasts! Is this a tasty blend?
Start your review of Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Double Diamond Coffee K-Cup Pod!
Killeen, TX
Great brand with a bold taste!! As well this company has partnered with the Jane Goodall Institution to help local agriculture workers/businesses around Gombe Africa benefit business wise instead of big box store brands ranking in all the coffee bean money. As well the little agriculture businesses help save natural habitats by their small fields, unlike big box store businesses up rooting a lot of natural wild life for the use of their home land.
Temecula, CA
I really like this brand of coffee in general. This particular kind is so good. It is extra dark and smokey tasting. It is amazing if you dint like super dark coffee you will not like this but if you do like dark coffee and found that you wanted your coffee darker then this is for you! i will definitely repurchase
Byron, GA
I recently found this at Kroger for the first time and I loved it! I typically go for the bold and dark coffees and this didn't fail me.
We Love dark coffee and this is one of our favorites for sure! It is a pretty good value for the most part. We purchased ours at Myer and they do run sales from time to time so we stock up. Definitely worth it if you like dark coffee!
I really like this blend. It's very smooth and strong. Certainly wakes you up in the morning and keeps you going
Long Beach, CA
I am a coffee snob. I hate saying it, but I hate a weak cup of coffee. I have to have that deep roast flavor and aroma when it brews. This Double Diamond is awesome. My new favorite breakfast coffee. It's smooth, not bitter at all, but deep and dark and so delicious.
amsterdam, NY
I like this coffee, i like how it tastes with no cream or sugar and also in a latte. this coffee brews well and tastes good.
EVANS, GA
By far one of my favorite green mountain coffee's. i love the extra bold flavor, just enough for a pick me up on a slow morning....everymorning
This isn't what I wanted for sure. I think it might just be the Keurig though, because I love GMC otherwise. It's just weak and not great tasting.
Winnipeg, Mb
Absolutely the best if you love a bold dark coffee this is the one for you
Absolutely the best if you love a bold dark coffee this is the one for you
Ask a question to the Influenster community...