Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Dark Magic Coffee K-Cup Pod

An indulgence of savory smokiness. High-grown American beans, deeply roasted to fully develop a natural caramel sweetness, velvety body, and rich, intense flavor.

Do you prefer a darker roast or a lighter roast of coffee?
Any way that this one can be made organic? I LOVE this coffee!
What is your favorite Green Mountain Coffee?
Start your review of Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Dark Magic Coffee K-Cup Pod!
Karen C.
Pleasanton, CA
Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Dark Magic Coffee K-Cup Pod uploaded by Karen C.
Delicious coffee; In my house likes dark magic, but I prefer Nantucket blend. But its taste is very good. can not miss when I do my market
Rachael D.
Columbia, SC
Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Dark Magic Coffee K-Cup Pod uploaded by Rachael D.
I use this for my Frappuccino every morning. It’s very tasty! I’m a repeat buyer and have now set up to have it delivered once a month. Packaged so well that, not once in numerous deliveries, has even one bottle been damaged. Tastes just like the drink you get at that famous coffee shop! You can buy these without worrying that you’re getting some knock off. Highly recommend!
Amanda P.
Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Dark Magic Coffee K-Cup Pod uploaded by Amanda P.
I love me some dark magic! Especially since I’m the worst morning person ever- and if I take a nap??? That’s 2 mornings in one! Watch out and don’t speak to me till I’ve had a cuppa ! I love this for those “single” moments, it has a great flavor! It isn’t too bitter and not to sweet, it’s dark and rich without being muddy. I’ve tried a ton of dark brands and always come back to dark magic- pointless to try others. Highly recommended!
Eva B.
Columbia, SC
Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Dark Magic Coffee K-Cup Pod uploaded by Eva B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My boyfriend and I love this coffee, it has a very strong flavor but you start to get used to the flavor and you will not want to leave them. We really recommend it , It’s amazing ☺️
Jessica A.
Winston Salem, NC
Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Dark Magic Coffee K-Cup Pod uploaded by Jessica A.
This coffee is STRONNNNNNGGG!!! Oh my goodness is it strong. But it is delicious! This is my go to morning coffee! I love it so much! I am picky about coffee and this one is great! I would buy this again and again!
Tiffany S.
Pearland, TX
Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Dark Magic Coffee K-Cup Pod uploaded by Tiffany S.
Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Dark Magic Coffee K-Cup Pod is a very well blended coffee full of flavor. I am a Keurig newbie, but was extremely surprised at how this coffee tasted. Bold but not harsh in taste or flavor. I definitely recommend this coffee for the serious coffee drinker or it ls the perfect blend to make Cappuccinos! #complimentary #greenmountaincoffee #keurig
Cori S.
Long Valley, NJ
This is the only brand/kind of coffee that I buy for my Keurig. I am a coffee lover and I always look for the strongest coffee to help me wake up in the morning! This does just the trick. It's very strong and bold which is surprising for K-Cups
Vanessa B.
Hanover, VA
I love the bold taste. I can’t function until I have at least two cups. Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Dark Magic Coffee K-Cup Pod is my go to! I see no need to make any changes. Green mountain dark magic meant all my expectations. I would recommend highly to friends and family.
Colby S.
Mena, Ar
Delicious! This one is our favorite! My husband prefers it over every other kind!
Cathlyn E.
My husband drinks this coffee all the time. We have the keurig so the K-Cup boxes are great for him. He can just have a cup anytime he wants.