BeveragesCoffeeCoffee Beans, Ground Coffee, & Instant CoffeeGreen Mountain Coffee Roasters
Keurig Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Costa Rica Paraiso Coffee K-Cup Pod

Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Costa Rica Paraiso Coffee K-Cup Pod

Experience the plush rainforests and beaches of paradise of Costa Rica. Notes of smooth cocoa and caramel balance with graham cracker, honey, and white fruit for a sweet, exotic escape.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Costa Rica Paraiso Coffee K-Cup Pod!
Cecille C.
Millbrae, CA
My new favorite K-cup! I got this in a variety pack from Costco and couldn't believe how smooth this blend is. It's the perfect medium roast, no acidity or bitterness. Makes a great latte or just paired with a little bit of my favorite creamer. Definitely will be repurchasing this flavor over and over again!
Yissel M.
Woodbury, CT
My husband enjoyed this complimentary keurig k-cups. So easy and convenient for my family and the flavor is just right. Not too strong. We got this as a trial through Influenster but went back to the store to purchase more. The price is reasonable.
Mom-mommy-momma M.
My new favorite flavor I’m addicted to ! Not too bold , reminds of me Colombian with a kick

Looking for your answer?