BeveragesCoffee & TeaGreen Mountain Coffee Roasters
Keurig Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Brown Sugar Crumble Coffee K-Cup Pod

Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Brown Sugar Crumble™ Coffee K-Cup Pod

Bursting with the rich goodness of a warm homemade donut. A smooth light roast with the flavor of sweet, buttery brown sugar and a hint of cinnamon.

What's the best creamer to pair with [product:green-mountain-coffee-brown-sugar-crumble-donut-medium-roast-coffee-k-cups-18-ct] ?
Is this good as starbucks? Starbucks k cups are getting expensive and i would like to try an affordable one.
I am a flavored coffee drinker for sure, because of this K cups (and the variety they add into my life) are my new favorite thing. I spotted this one and was wondering if there are strong notes of the sugar crumble donut in the coffee or if you guys are still adding sweeter or creamer to it?
Start your review of Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Brown Sugar Crumble™ Coffee K-Cup Pod!
El H.
Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Brown Sugar Crumble™ Coffee K-Cup Pod uploaded by El H.
Purchased at: Safeway
I just recently purchased this because i was curious about the flavor and I'm not disappointed at all. It's really good! It kind of reminds me of starbucks toasted graham, but better in my opinion. I would repurchase this and i reccomend this
jakayla  J.
Waverly, VA
Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Brown Sugar Crumble™ Coffee K-Cup Pod uploaded by jakayla  J.
Purchased at: Target
these are actually really good and i love them to be honest… they’re one of the greatest brands of coffee too so i really highly recommend and you guys should really go buy them !!! lol
Letrezia K.
Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Brown Sugar Crumble™ Coffee K-Cup Pod uploaded by Letrezia K.
This is a pretty good tasting flavored coffee. It kind of reminds me of the toasted graham flavor that Starbucks has, but it's actually a little better. I reccomend this product.
Nafisa  K.
Sammamish, WA
Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Brown Sugar Crumble™ Coffee K-Cup Pod uploaded by Nafisa  K.
Purchased at: Safeway
Green mountain Coffee roasters Brown Sugar Crumble. They have lots of flavors but I like this one more with creamer no sugar added. Not expensive but the taste is make u fresh. For coffee lover recommend to all.
Diana  C.
Schertz, TX
Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Brown Sugar Crumble™ Coffee K-Cup Pod uploaded by Diana  C.
The first time I tried this flavor, I was hooked. The aroma of this brown sugar crumble reminds me of a donut shop, smells sooo sweet and the flavor is amazing too! This flavor is a staple in our coffee bar.
Ashley W.
Dayton, OH
Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Brown Sugar Crumble™ Coffee K-Cup Pod uploaded by Ashley W.
Delicious and smells just as good! I drink way to much coffee to have this sit around long! Make sure you find a way to recycle all that plastic 😁
Alexis C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Green mountain coffee brown sugar crumble donut medium roast flavored coffee k-cups are worth trying. I do not get this product every shopping trip , for it’s a little too sweet for me.
WENDY R.
Pelham, AL
Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Brown Sugar Crumble™ Coffee K-Cup Pod uploaded by WENDY R.
🍩Green Mountain Coffee Brown Sugar Crumble Donut🍩 🍩Product Description-The Brown Sugar Crumble Donut coffee is a mouthwatering, medium roast coffee that indulges you in the sweet goodness of a homemade donut. Daily deliciousness, crafted to be enjoyed any time of day. 🍩My Thoughts 💭-I thought the Golden French Toast was the best Green Mountain flavor. That is until I tried this flavor. This is one of the best flavors I've tasted & I am a flavored coffee aficionado. This blend is not too weak & not too bold. It is a perfect medium roast & is very smooth. I highly recommend this excellent coffee. You can find this product on Amazon for $14.95 for 18 pods. #coffee #coffeelover #coffeetime #greenmountaincoffee
Ashley S.
Kimberly, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is soooo good esp paired with a donut or slice of coffee cake in the morning. I also sprinkle a lil cinnamon on top of mine and add a dash of creamer and oh boy!
Jill  B.
Batavia, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my favorite k-cup from green mountain it’s definitely in my top five coffees I drink at home it easily 1 or 2 a must try