Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Breakfast Blend Decaf Bagged

An eye-opening decaf as delightful as the dawn itself. Clean and bright, with balanced sweetness, nutty flavor, and a silky mouthfeel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keurig® Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Breakfast Blend Decaf Bagged!
Te'Mia H.
Fort Worth, TX
When I tried this, I never thought it would be that good. The packaging made me want to skip it, but I decided not to. I'm glad I didn't. The coffee is so smooth and delicious.
Kristina R.
Fort Worth, TX
Amazing! I love this coffee! Nice flavor not too bold just right. Packaging is fine standard bag you can fold the top over to maintain freshness. It's great if you want to have coffee sans caffeine jitters. Would definitely buy again as sometimes I can be sensitive to caffeine.
Amanda K.
Abilene, TX
Green mountain is really good!! Love their coffee!! I like the different flavors!! It tastes really good compared to other brands and is reasonably priced!!
Valerie Z.
Love Green Mountain. We were introduced to them when we bought our Keurig. We now buy bags and use a refillable cup, but continue to buy Green Mountain. It's never bitter and always refreshing.
whitney N.
York, SC
My wake me up, much less tammed that starbucks, not so strong on the stomach. i love it and its affordable
Annette A.
This is the light roast but I feel it still has a punch to it which I like. Some light roast is to watery and has no flavor this one is not like that and very smooth.
Dori V.
Waimanalo, HI
Received this sample with my purchase of my Keurig- lower score because I'm not a decaf girl and just a no no
Robert L.
Fort Edward, NY
Good strong taste, but not overly harsh or bitter. Requires less suger and cream to get through a few cups.
Crystal S.
Springfield, NJ
Roasters whole bean has a rich flavor and light taste. The whole bean grinds nicely and is a good alternative to the pregrinded coffee. It is a perfect morning cup.
Katelyn E.
Great tasting coffee! Bought this coffee one time and have been hooked on it since then!

Looking for your answer?