BY KEURIG

Easily our most complex blend, nantucket blend brings together four coffees - from three continents - roasted and blended to create a cup of exceptional character and distinctiveness. It's inspired a loyal following for more than 20 years. see more...

• How did you discover Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend? I tri...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alexa M.
Clarksville, TN
very good regular coffee. just pop it in a keurig and youre good to go. If you like your coffee with creamer, like me, any flavor goes well with this brand and roast.
Maria H.
Ontario, CA
Although this coffee is not marketed as an ice coffee. I use this brand every summer to make myself the perfect iced coffee. I just change up the creamers I add to it. One day I might add Vanilla creamer another day Mocha. My kids love it too this way, and their friends do too.
Randi F.
Olla, LA
Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend is my absolute favorite! I was able to try it out when I found it in the variety pack that came with my Keurig. I ended up searching down a box (it's not sold in my local stores). Love it! Aromatic and such a great flavor!
Jenn S.
An all around great roast of coffee. It is great hot, iced, with flavored creamer or black. Just a nice, smooth cup o' joe
Lisa Z.
This is my favorite coffee! It's not too bold but it's bold enough and it pairs great with any creamer or milk. I definitely recommend trying this brand and if you don't like flavored coffee, this is definitely one of the best options.
Randi F.
Olla, LA
How did you discover Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend? I tried it from the variety pack that my Keurig came with. :-)