keurig Green Mountain Coffee K-Cups Caramel Vanilla Cream Coffee uploaded by Sophia R.keurig Green Mountain Coffee K-Cups Caramel Vanilla Cream Coffee uploaded by Rama Gian H.

keurig Green Mountain Coffee K-Cups Caramel Vanilla Cream Coffee

Green Mountain Coffee K-Cups Caramel Vanilla Cream Coffee: For use in Keurig brewing systems Drizzles of sweet, buttery caramel and brown sugar, with swirls of vanilla cream A guilt-free flavored treat Light roast Kosher Contains: 18 Caramel Vanilla K-Cups see more...

Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I just got the Keurig through Influenster and am now obsessed. My boyfriend usually drinks Caramel Monster Coffee so I got him these k-cups and we used the iced setting. It is very flavorful. It isn't like other flavors that have a sweet name,but then you wind up having to still use a ton of sugar. I got the same flavor creamer and it is just perfect. I got a 12 pack at Safeway for $5.99
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
This is by far my favorite coffee and I always keep it on hand for my Keurig. The green mountain coffees are always delicious but this one is just perfect. It's affordable but has a much higher end taste. It is rich, not too dark, not too light, and has a great balance between the coffee and the caramel and vanilla notes. I really enjoy it with just a touch of vanilla creamer, but it is one of the few coffees that I can enjoy drinking black.
Heather G.
This favor is fantastic! It is sweet, but not overly so. I usually have this as a "dessert" coffee, but it's also great to get me through a long morning. The Green Mountain Kuerig coffees are always fantastic, with a rich, smooth, taste.
Shannon R.
I love this flavor of Green Mountain. It is a "go-to" in my house. I usually stick with regular roasts of coffee, but occasionally I like to mix in a flavored one here and there. This one is great! Not too sweet or overly flavored so that you don't taste the coffee. Just the right amount for an enjoyable cup of joe!
Michael D.
Kaukauna, WI
I recently received a Keurig #voxbox and this was the first cup I decided to make. My first experience with Keurig was amazing. The coffee was so smooth and tasted great. I recommend this kind to any caramel coffee lovers!
Whitney H.
Lawton, OK
Green Mountain has such great coffee to choose from but this is one of my favorites! The boldness of the coffee doesn't get lost in the Vanilla flavoring. There's just enough flavor to get your attention but not overpower the taste of the coffee. Definitely a must try if you haven't already!
Janina M.
Los Angeles, CA
I initially loved this flavor when I first tasted it from a friend's house but when I bought some and brewed it it tasted vert light and I can barely taste the vanilla flavor. Now I just have them stored in a cabinet and Ill probably just give them away.
Melissa W.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite morning coffee!! I don't like a really strong coffee and this fits the bill! It has a great caramel flavor! I always use creamer because I don't like coffee black, but this coffee is good enough to have black if you don't have any creamer on hand. I always have this in stock at my house.
Cara B.
I love Green Mountain coffee but this fell short for me. I wasent a fan of the taste. I felt it was a stronger after taste which I don't like. But some people do.
Jessica P.
Monroe, NC
Green Mountain has a wide variety of kcup flavors, which is why I love the brand. Caramel Vanilla Cream is my favorite flavor from them. It's the perfect amount of flavoring - no need to add cream or sugar.
Bailey S.
La Fayette, GA
Does this have a buttery taste?