Keurig Green Mountain Coffee Donut House Cinnamon Roll Light Roast Coffee K-Cups uploaded by Kenda P.

Keurig Green Mountain Coffee Donut House Cinnamon Roll Light Roast Coffee K-Cups: The flavor and aroma of a fresh-baked cinnamon roll still warm from the oven Made with 100% Arabica coffee For use with the Keurig Brewing System (sold separately) Net weight 5.9 oz see more...

• Does it really taste like a cinnamon roll?3 Answers
  • vale a pena investir nesse produto??1 Answers
  • Is this a good coffee?? is it really sweet 1 Answers
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
I like green mountain coffee, prefer it actually because the price is good. However, with that being said, i don't really enjoy cinnamon roll's or light roast coffee, so this wasn't my favorite flavor. I'm more of a rich coffee lover, and this just wasn't doing it for me!
Eileen G.
So delicious, but in my opinion too strong, I like to enjoy my coffee with minimal sugars and creams, also I know not everyone owns a kuerig so I think it's unfair for companies to only put these flavors out in the cups.... but so delicious and smells amazing
Michelle B.
I was expecting to basically drink a cinnamon roll and that wasn't the case at all. The coffee just tasted like coffee to me with a hint of cinnamon. I will not buy in the future.
Whitney H.
San Antonio, TX
My job always have these out for us to use in the Keriug. I think they are ok a lot of my employees enjoy it as well. I am more a hazelnut kind of girl but the taste is okay!
Amanda R.
pittsburgh, pa
Was hoping there would be more flavor to it. Tasted like normal light roast coffee with some cinnamon. Not something I would drink all the time but once in a while is okay.
Kathryn C.
This coffee is one of my favorites. I just recently got a Keurig & haven't had a chance to try many different kinds but this one has a great taste.
Blair S.
Camby, IN
I love cinnamon rolls but I wasn’t a fan of this at all. It had to much flavor of cinnamon for my liking and I won’t be repurchasing this item.
Kainara M.
Chalfont, PA
I love this flavor and the idea of having it at home all mornings is amazing! I can drink my favorite coffee before starting a long day!!!
De'Shounda R.
Cahokia, IL
The taste is Smith and thick in flavor. I love the hint of cinnamon. I don't use the keurig too much much, but, this makes me want to!
Alison N.
Marion, IA
I love the Donut House brand. This is probably one of my favorite flavors. It tastes so much like cinnamon roll and smells delicious!
Cheryl D.
COTOPAXI, CO
Does it really taste like a cinnamon roll?
Victória M.
Cajamar/jordanesia
vale a pena investir nesse produto??
Karen A.
Is this a good coffee?? is it really sweet