BeveragesCoffee & TeaKeurig
Green Mountain Coffee Donut House Cinnamon Roll Light Roast Coffee K-Cups

by Keurig

Keurig Green Mountain Coffee Donut House Cinnamon Roll Light Roast Coffee K-Cups: The flavor and aroma of a fresh-baked cinnamon roll still warm from the oven Made with 100% Arabica coffee For use with the Keurig Brewing System (sold separately) Net weight 5.9 oz

vale a pena investir nesse produto??
Does it really taste like a cinnamon roll?
Is this a good coffee?? is it really sweet
Start your review of Keurig Green Mountain Coffee Donut House Cinnamon Roll Light Roast Coffee K-Cups!
How would you rate this product?
Lacey H.
Evansville , IN
I like green mountain coffee, prefer it actually because the price is good. However, with that being said, i don't really enjoy cinnamon roll's or light roast coffee, so this wasn't my favorite flavor. I'm more of a rich coffee lover, and this just wasn't doing it for me!
Kainara M.
Chalfont, PA
I love this flavor and the idea of having it at home all mornings is amazing! I can drink my favorite coffee before starting a long day!!!
Brittnee G.
Fresno, CA
I like this coffee - it is one of my favorite Keurig K-Cups because it is a nice cinnamony blend.
Alison N.
Marion, IA
I love the Donut House brand. This is probably one of my favorite flavors. It tastes so much like cinnamon roll and smells delicious!
Kristen V.
Woodbine, Md
This is one of my favorites! I think it has a subtle flavor without bring over powering with cinnamon. It's really good!
Hunter I.
Olney, IL
I liked this coffee, it was smooth and tasted like cinnamon rolls. It still tasted like coffee, and the mix with cinnamon was really good. With it being in k-cup form it also makes it really easy to make!
Bret C.
Ellington, MO
I enjoyed these, although I normally prefer stout coffee. The taste was a good blend of flavors.
Blair S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love cinnamon rolls but I wasn’t a fan of this at all. It had to much flavor of cinnamon for my liking and I won’t be repurchasing this item.
Megan A.
Youngstown, OH
This is the best coffee I have ever tasted!! I love it!! Best taste for coffee, at least that's what I think!
Telissa H.
Bassett, VA
The taste is awesome!!!! I'm picky when it comes to coffee but this blew my mind!!!!