Keurig Green Mountain Coffee Donut House Chocolate Glazed Donut Light Roast Coffee K-Cups uploaded by Kenda P.

Keurig Green Mountain Coffee Donut House Chocolate Glazed Donut Light Roast Coffee K-Cups: The taste of a fresh chocolate donut, topped with a sweet sugar glaze dunked into your mug A combo that's hard to resist All coffee, no crumb Made with 100% Arabica coffee For use with the Keurig Brewing System (sold separately) Net weight 5.9 oz see more...

• I want to try new coffee. Is this coffee as good as they ...1 Answers
  • Does this actually taste sweet, like it's name indicates?...1 Answers
  • Would you recommend?? And what your favorite brand and fl...4 Answers
Jennifer B.
Forest City , PA
Sipping this is as good as it gets when you're craving something sweet while watching what you eat. It's amazing!!! I try to eliminate sugar from my diet and this is very reminiscent of a donut. I'm not a donut fan, but I love the light donut flavor these k cups have!
Brandon H.
Tulsa, OK
I am a big fan of light roast coffees, and there are tons of options. I also tend to drink my coffee a tad sweeter. This variety has the best of both words. It has an intoxicating aroma, a lovely, light flavor, and really hits the spot in the morning. Occasionally, I'll add a bit of peppermint mocha flavoring if I'm feeling a bit more of a craving, but that is rarely needed. This chocolatey delight is everything I had hoped for in a light roast of its kind.
Jordan H.
These will forever be my favorite k cups. They are hard to find, but when I do I go through them very quickly. With just a little sugar added these taste exactly like a sweet donut! perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth.
Meg M.
Jefferson, SC
This is my favorite k cup. I really do enjoy it. It not to mild or too strong. It does not leave an after taste like some that I have tried. I would definitely recommend this one.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
My husband loves this stuff. We recently found it and we're already on our second box. You definitely get the chocolate doughnut smell and taste, but it's not overpowering.
Jocelynne S.
Midlothian, VA
I truly enjoyed every cup of coffee with this flavor. It had a rich chocolate aroma that really satisfied my chocolate cravings without all the calories of actually eating chocolate. It's a beautiful way to start any morning.
Jeannine G.
Sicklerville, NJ
This is my absolute FAVORITE K-cup!!!! It is one of the 1st coffees I tried in my Keurig and I still drink it every day. I have at least 2 boxes in my cabinet at all times. It is a definite try if you haven't!
Maryssa T.
This is my all time favorite k-cup (and I drink A LOT) of coffee. Just the right strength and flavor to give you a perk up in the morning, I will continue to repurchase these as long as they're on the shelves!!
Jennifer O.
Fresno, CA
If you are in the mood for chocolate this is yummy. It def tastes like a chocolate donut but lacks coffee flavor. Was more of a hot chocolate for me, still really good and kills the donut craving.
Ashley V.
Petersburg, MI
My absolute favorite k-cup coffee flavor. I was never a fan of flavored coffee until I had this brand. Now I always have it on hand. Delicious and chocolate-y without being overly sweet.
Karen A.
Would you recommend?? And what your favorite brand and flavor??
Jocelyn L.
Douglas , GA
I want to try new coffee. Is this coffee as good as they say it is? Is it expensive or affordable.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Does this actually taste sweet, like it's name indicates? Or do you have to still add a ton of sugar for it to taste sweet?