Keurig Green Mountain Coffee Dark Magic Dark Roast Coffee K-Cups 36 ct uploaded by Katie P.

BY KEURIG

Our dark magic extra bold k-cup coffee offers the rich aromatics and flavor qualities of espresso, tailored specifically for the unique brewing parameters of a k-cup pack. Ideal with milk - divine with cream - its intensity is balanced by its complexity and subtle sweetness. see more...

• Any way that this one can be made organic? I LOVE this co...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alyssa P.
Randolph, NJ
I really love Green Mountain Coffee Dark Magic Dark Roast Coffee!! It has a very bold taste that goes great with any breakfast you choose. It is strong and definitely provides a kick and boost of energy to start your day.
The Keurig K-Cups are super convenient while at work because people are constantly using the machine.
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
This coffee does not taste good. I usually get a different brand of dark roast but decided to try this one since my usual brand was all sold out and I’m highly disappointed. It tastes stale almost and has a gross aftertaste. On top of that, it’s like $8! I wouldn’t suggest it at all.
Season S.
New Entrprise, PA
I am the type of person who if I don't like a coffee, I literally will not drink it, even if I am out of the stuff that I do like. Sometimes, this can be a hassle since without coffee, I am literally like medusa, snakes coming out of my head and glowy red eyes that will turn someone to stone...So thankfully, I discovered this coffee before I even had a Keurig. My mother, who is exactly the same way, started buying this coffee years ago and since I visit alot, we tend to have alot of girl talks over coffee. Thank god for my mother because this is the best coffee that I have found for the Keurig. It's a true dark roast, its flavorful and smooth and not at all bitter. I literally will not buy anything else when looking for kcups. This is and will continue to remain, the one brand of coffee that is consistently used in my Keurig.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
I'm such a coffee snob and I really love Dark Magic. It's a strong, bold roast with a really nice flavor. It's not as expensive as Starbucks dark roasts and it's just as flavorful. If you like dark roasts, you'll be pleased with this one.
Amy C.
Woodbridge, VA
I've tried a fair amount of K cup coffee blends, and I would say Dark Magic's my second favorite (first being Green Mountain's sadly seasonal and limited blend, Wicked Winter). Dark Magic makes a cup of coffee that is both smooth and strong, a combo that can be hard to get with K cups. I always keep an eye out for sales, and use coupons when buying at Bed, Bath, and Beyond to get the best deals.
Makayla P.
Mountain View, AR
I love coffee, but I am a little picky when it comes to what kind I drink. When I find a coffee that I like, I stick with, and that's how I am with this stuff! As a college student living in a dorm, my Keurig is very important to me, and I am so glad that this is available in K-cups. I have no idea what I would do without it!
DORA B.
Bradenton, FL
This coffee is enjoyed very much by my husband every morning to go to work, can not stop taking this coffee, it is delicious and it returns the energy to you instantly. Rich aroma, we always buy this coffee to use in our keuring coffee maker. 100 percent recommended.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
This coffee is amazing! I got it at Target last week with a cartwheel and an Ibotta so I ended up only paying 9$ for 36 k cups! I like dark roasts and this is just that. Not bitter but not very fruity either. Great to get ya going in the morning!
Brittany B.
Pekin , IL
Perfect coffee for that extra bold flavor. I drink this most of the year but especially love it around Halloween time because of the name! The box fits nice in the cabinet and I keep this on tap all the time! Love this coffee!
courtney h.
renton, WA
I am a bit of a coffee fanatic and sometimes probably a little picky about what kind of coffee I drink.I have tried so many different k-cups and Dark Magic is hands down the best! It's a true dark roast without being bitter.I like that it's bold enough that I can add flavored creamer and not drown out the coffee flavor.I like to buy several other types of coffee too but there is always Dark Magic in my house.
Melanie P.
Dunnellon, FL
Any way that this one can be made organic? I LOVE this coffee!