Keurig Gloria Jeans K-Cup Butter Toffee Coffee K-Cup 18 K-cups uploaded by Melanie D.

BY KEURIG

Melanie D.
This is absolutely my favorite brand k-cups coffee. I'm a coffee-aholic and I've tried so many brands. This is probably my #2 flavor. #1 is Gloria Jean Brown Sugar Cake.
BUTTER TOFFEE is extremely smooth and mild with no bitter aftertaste. The hint of flavor enhances, not overwhelms, the enjoyment.
And--I reuse my K-cup with this flavor at least one time (using it for a second cup.). So-18 cups = 36!!
Here is a picture of my morning coffee cup---😎
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
You guys. GUYS. these have changed my life! I was never a very big coffee drinker, but I bought these on a lark and can't stop with them now. the price is a little higher than I would like, but they are so, so richly delicious that there is no way I could turn them away. the flavour is deep, full, and perfect as a pick-me-up first thing in the morning, but it's sweet and mild enough to drink right after dinner and not keep me up all night. I recommend them to everyone and suggest you go pick a box up, too!
Amber K.
I love Gloria Jeans coffee in a million flavors. I use vanilla or caramel creamer and they all taste great. Butter Toffee is one of my favorites!!!!
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
I love this flavor! Very rich and smooth. I love to add vanilla creamer to give it a kick. This brand has the best flavors.
Laura M.
RIVERVIEW, NB
Love this coffee!! Butter toffee is a wonderful flavor! Will definitely buy these k-cups again!