BeveragesCoffeeCoffee Beans, Ground Coffee, & Instant CoffeeKeurig
Keurig Gloria Jean's Coffee Hazelnut Coffee K-Cup Pod

Keurig® Gloria Jean's Coffee® Hazelnut Coffee K-Cup Pod

by Keurig

Our rich medium roast with the taste of hazelnut.

How do this taste ? I'm trying to find k cups to buy
Are there any gloria jean stores open anymore? use to love there coffee drinks turtle was my fav
Start your review of Keurig® Gloria Jean's Coffee® Hazelnut Coffee K-Cup Pod!
Lellianne C.
Keurig® Gloria Jean's Coffee® Hazelnut Coffee K-Cup Pod uploaded by Lellianne C.
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite K-Cup flavor! The flavor is so good I can drink this black. I cannot get enough of this.
Heather N.
Traverse City, MI
Not a huge fan of hazelnut flavor but overall a smooth and good cup of coffee.
Not a huge fan of hazelnut flavor but overall a smooth and good cup of coffee.
Amanda M.
Middle Vlg, NY
I love this k-cup from Gloria Jean. Hazelnut is my favorite flavor coffee and this one is just so good. I recommend this to all of my friends. It is delicious and very accessible and affordable. There are also many other flavors to get.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
2,002 reviews
Yummy this is one of my all-time favorite coffee is so when I heard they were making k Kups I had to buy every single flavor and this Hazel nut is bomb
Melissa V.
Hazelnut is my preferred coffee flavor choice - therefore, I have high expectations of the taste. Gloria Jean is a good, affordable Hazelnut flavored K-Cups. If you're a Hazelnut lover like me, this brand is definitely worth checking out.
Cindy S.
Vacaville, CA
This product is amazing! If you're looking for a reason to get out of bed each morning, this is it. I love sitting by the Keurig as this product is brewed. It smells great and tastes even better. I can't handle much caffeine so I always brew myself a small cup using the k-cup that I used for my husband's coffee. Then I'll add some hot chocolate and milk. Delicious!!! I haven't been able to find this product at my local commissary, but it can definitely be found at Wal-Mart.
Lexi O.
Indianapolis , IN
This is hands down one of my favorite hazelnut blends! Very rich in flavor, and even better if paired with just the tiniest amount of vanilla coffee creamer! I have been drinking this coffee for about 2 years now and I have not been let down! I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys having hazelnut coffee!
Katie W.
Indianapolis, IN
I love hazelnut coffee, so I chose to give this K-Cup Hazelnut a try. It definitely has a strong hazelnut aroma, but the flavor isn't nearly as strong.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
This is a great light roast coffee. I love to brew this when I am out of flavored creamer or just sick of what is in the fridge. I love being able to switch it up thanks to keurig and k-cups. The hazelnut taste is natural (not artificial) tasting. Great to have on hand for guests and myself!
Keri T.
Lakeville, MN
My brother made me try this when I was visiting him, and I was so surprised at how flavorful this was!! Who needs Starbucks when you have this?? YUM