BY KEURIG

Start your day off right with the deliciously dark, bold flavor of Folgers Black Silk coffee. Please note: fits Keurig K65, K45, K75, B76, 2.0 & MINI Plus Personal brewers only. Limit 10 per household. Product Features: Keurig K-Cup Pods let you enjoy a single serving of your favorite blend. Airtight seal helps maintain peak freshness. Product Details: 18-pack Model no. 1756 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may differ from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Silk. see more...

Brooke P.
Dayton, OH
My favorite coffee k cups to buy for my Keurig! I drink this coffee every single morning as routine. So rich and bold in flavor. Goes great with a splash of flavored creamer. I get mine at Walmart for a reasonable price.
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
I am extremely persnickety when it comes to coffee. My favorite has been Starbucks Verona roast and Caribou Coffee's Mahogany roast. This is the FIRST store-bought, I believe, robusto beans I have every given a try because I won them. OMG! IT'S INCREDIBLE! It really helps me start my day. This K-Cup packs an incredibly smooth taste that doesn't get messed up by the plastic holder like most. It's as smooth as Verona with a deep, rich flavor that I like to savor all morning. The quality is great and I know why my dad loved Folgers growing up. The grounds have changed over time, but this one is on par as the best and most affordable roast out there. I know that every cup is going to be a consistently satisfying experience. I never want to run out!
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
This was my dad's favorite coffee and now it's mine! Need a mid day pick me up? This is perfect! This is a very dark roast coffee with a strong taste but it's soooo smooth. I highly recommend this coffee.