BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
This is definitely one of my favorite products in my home. I use to waste so much coffee making a whole pot and then only drinking 2 cups, the rest going down the drain. This has saved me God only knows how much money. It brews the perfect cup every time, hot and delicious. I bought myself a little reusable cup as well as from time to time by the box of variety cups at the grocery store. They are great! They come with a variety of tea, hot cocoa,And different variety of coffees. This has changed my coffee drinking experience forever. I absolutely love love love my Keurig machine.
Greg J.
Houston
This product is the “Swiss Army Knife” of Kuerig brand pod coffee brewers. Not only is it easy to use, it’s a great friend! Dressing it up as R2-D2 on Halloween or Santa during Christmas will certainly add to the festive mood in the home...even in the kitchen! If someone sees it there and asks if it’s actually R2-D2 or Santa, simply reply “No! That’s not [R2-D2 | Santa], that’s my trusty Kuerig coffee maker! It makes the most wonderful coffee on the planet. Would you like to try some?!”
Jennifer H.
Islandton, SC
As a mother of two young kids coffee is essential for my everyday life! The Keurig is one of my favorite kitchen appliances. It is so quick, and I love that I don't have to waste an entire pot of coffee when it's just me home. We have had this exact Keurig for probably 5 years, and have never had an issue with it.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
best coffee maker ive had. from one cup to 5 cups you get to make it fresh when wanted, as well as its super hot and ready when you want it to be! i love this coffee maker. you can pick sizes of coffee. i also have Mind Reader 50 capacity Coffee Pod Display Rack
Doris F.
Hillsdale, MI
I absolutely love my new keurig! I love the fact that it is a single cup and that it is super fast. I got it on sale.
Wendy E.
West Covina, CA
So I received this awesome Keurig package from @influenster . I have to say I am not a coffee drinker, simply because I'm no good making coffee. I always manage to ruin it so I just don't bother. Well I have to say this whole week I've been enjoying a cup of coffee everyday and let me tell you it has not only been easy to use it is also super easy to clean. I finally have coffee making down to a T using my Keaurig. I'm super excited to share my experience with this Keurig because I haven't been the only one to enjoy this Keurig. My husband and kids have been enjoying it as well. It is so easy to use, easy to clean and coffee comes out perfect. 😋☕ The best part is I can brew more than just coffee... tea, hot chocolate, lemonade. Now I'm just asking myself why didn't I get one along time ago?? #influenster #keurig #keurigk55 #contest #ilovecoffee #newcoffeedrinker
Cecil G.
I use it every morning and every day and it is the coffee Brewer I have ever owned. It's also perfect for brewing my tea. I love this thing so very much.
Hope H.
Midlothian, VA
I absolutely love love love my Keurig!! This is one of the best gifts my husband and I have received from my mom. Our Keurig has stopped us from wasting so much coffee. Now that we can fix our coffee on a per cup basis we have no wasted pots of coffee. I love that each cup of coffee is super fresh made just for me!
Lynn M.
I've had this Brewer for 3 years now and I love it! I wouldn't be able to go without it! Saved money for sure!
Subrea L.
I love this product. Thanks influenster for letting me test the product. I appreciate it.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.