BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Catherine M.
I wasn’t a fan of Keurigs until I received this one as a wedding gift. It’s easy to use and has storage for water so you don’t have to refill it every time. It also is quick and doesn’t take up much counter space. I would recommend to those looking for a Keurig.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I have the Keurig k75 and it's a god sent. Very easy to use, multi purpose coffee pot. I use a re-useable k-cup. I can easily brew my coffee and make a baby bottle and have both ready in under five minutes. I love how it has a variety of cup sizes to choose from. If I'm really needing a pick me up it has larger sizes as opposed to a normal small cup . I also use my keurig for tea. This coffee machine has changed my life.
Amanda r.
Dorchester, MA
I cannot make a cup of coffee for the life of me. I made a cup for the first time and was obsessed. Cups are perfect size. Fast and easy. Perfect for hot coco for the kids and quick cups of tea. Definitely a must in the kitchen.
Jennifer W.
Hawarden, IA
My boyfriend got me this for Christmas 4+ years ago and even with daily use it's still going strong! I work from home and it's right on my office desk with a micro-fridge for my creamers, and a k-cup bamboo carousel. Easy to fill, easy to use -and though the 2.0 was out when he bought this one, he opted for this option as he read that the 2.0 only takes certain K-Cups. Smart man I have, and it's seriously the best gift I ever got!
I love my Keurig! I have had this one for almost a year and I have no idea how I went so long without ever buying one lol. It’s perfect!
Quentin A.
My wife attempted to convince me to buy a Keurig for months and months.  I was a "$10 coffee maker at from Wal-Mart" kinda guy.  Why make one cup of coffee at a time when I can make it a pot at a time??  But my wife wanted one so, of course, I went for it!  Man oh man am I glad I did!

Best tasting cup of coffee I've ever had.  Bar none.  We've had the K-40 for two years now and we use it every day.  Maintenance on it is incredibly low.  I replace the filter every few months and I descale less often than I should...but it doesn't seem to mind!  It keeps making delicious cups of coffee!
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Omg I love this keurig! Ever since I got this machine I have been drinking coffee everyday ! This is perfect for anybody with a busy schedule! I love trying different flavors each day! I would highly recommend this!
Kelsey💋 G.
Jackson, MI
Coffee is what keeps me sane and keurig makes the process of making it quick and easy. All you do is fill the side jug with water, turn it on, put a mug under it and choose your cup size. Oh and don’t forget to add a k-cup!
Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
Love my keurig for a quick cup of coffee. I️ buy the reusable filters, because kcups are so expensive! It’s nice that I️ don’t have to make a whole pot of coffee just for myself.
Diana F.
San Gabriel
I love the Keurig coffee machines, i have this at my house and i love how convenient it is. it saves me time a money from stopping at my local 7-11 for coffee or Starbucks drive thru which can get pricey. this is 100% an essential to have. I bought mine at Cotsco on sale and that is where they have the best deals on these coffee machines.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?