BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
amanda t.
USA
My mornings have been made so much easier since purchasing our Keurig! In fact, we recently purchased our second after many great years with our first. No more waiting for a pot to brew.. 😀☕
Belinda B.
I use my in the morning. my husband takes his coffee at work and my dr limits me to 1 cup per day so this works out perfect for me
Shawna K.
USA
My favorite coffee maker ever! I'm very picky and like my coffee fresh. If pot sits for more than 15 minutes it gets stale to me. With this it's a fresh cup of starbucks every morning! Coffee is rich and tastes great!
Kit S.
Jersey City, NJ
I literally have my keurig on my nightstand i can't see myself going back to traditional coffee pots like eve. Im probably going to continue to buy  newer versions as they come. As far as function it is very quick amd has low sound if you want to make your coffee while people are sleeping or anything.
This product is Amazing and they recommend it to all mom and dad The pros on the products are that it’s easier to get your cup coffee before you take your kids to school or run off to the office and yes I would recommend it it’s an amazing product
Samantha T.
New Castle, PA
omg so this product... saves me every morning.... until mine broke... I loved using this before I wake my cranky toddler
Natalie R.
Love this product! I have now had mine for 7 years now and I have never had an issue with it! I’m hoping for an upgrade soon!
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
This is definitely one of my favorite products in my home. I use to waste so much coffee making a whole pot and then only drinking 2 cups, the rest going down the drain. This has saved me God only knows how much money. It brews the perfect cup every time, hot and delicious. I bought myself a little reusable cup as well as from time to time by the box of variety cups at the grocery store. They are great! They come with a variety of tea, hot cocoa,And different variety of coffees. This has changed my coffee drinking experience forever. I absolutely love love love my Keurig machine.
Nicole W.
Smithfield
Love our keurig. My husband uses it every day. It’s nice to be able to just make one cup of coffee.
Whitney C.
daphne
I received this as a gift and it kept up amazing. It has lasted so long. Honestly the only coffee I made is out of my Keurig now. It doesn’t cost much more than a standard coffee pot.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.