BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Mishaal B.
I have had my Keurig for a while and I absolutely love it. I keep k-cups when I'm on the go but I prefer the reusable k-cup when I have time to brew a cup. Overall, this is a great product and perfect for people who only need to brew one cup.
Anne P.
Saint Louis, MO
Rarely do I drink coffee but I absolutely love my Keurig. I can make hot water for tea in a matter of minutes, and I can make hot chocolate pretty quickly. It's nice to be able to make the right about of drink that I want instead of making a whole batch that will go to waste.
Hayden P.
Springfield, IL
I love Keurigs! This one is no exception. I just wish it had a few more bells and whistles.
Tricia S.
Booneville, KY
Fell in love with my Keurig. My daughter and I enjoy making tea, while my son loves all the flabored coffees. Easy to please everyone in the house and guest too.
Shawna W.
whitehall, oh
Love this machine. love the last of the coffee . very easy to clean and take care of. gave them away as gifts
Melissa B.
So easy to use and cleanup! This makes my mornings much easier! Doesn't take too much counter space either.
Wendy B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great tasting coffee. I love the convenience of brewing a single cup at a time. No burned coffee from having it sit around.
Lupita C.
Astoria, NY
It's great, it always brews quickly and it's always a perfect hot! never burns my tongue!
Beverly B.
Belleville, IL
I just love my Keurig, just pop in a K-Cups and you get delicious coffee, cappuccino or hot chocolate. I can even make iced lemonade the Keurig is great!!! 😋😋😋
Brittany O.
Denison, IA
Just got one of these and I'm in love!!! I only want about 1-2 cups of coffee and this is prefect.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?