BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Tish C.
Modesto, CA
I recently went on vacation and this is our room at the hotel we stayed at. I loved how easy it was to use. We're highly thinking of getting one for our home because sometime we make a pot and then half of It gets wasted.
Cori P.
North Lima, OH
I really love this coffee machine! Its convenient and fast. The only thing is you can't register for the warranty unless it is being used in an office setting and you have to use bottled water in it. Not really budgeting friendly of family friendly. Also if you don't use their brand k cups you lost the warranty all together. Very nice machine, but not without draw backs.
Wendy E.
West Covina, CA
So I received this awesome Keurig package from @influenster . I have to say I am not a coffee drinker, simply because I'm no good making coffee. I always manage to ruin it so I just don't bother. Well I have to say this whole week I've been enjoying a cup of coffee everyday and let me tell you it has not only been easy to use it is also super easy to clean. I finally have coffee making down to a T using my Keaurig. I'm super excited to share my experience with this Keurig because I haven't been the only one to enjoy this Keurig. My husband and kids have been enjoying it as well. It is so easy to use, easy to clean and coffee comes out perfect. 😋☕ The best part is I can brew more than just coffee... tea, hot chocolate, lemonade. Now I'm just asking myself why didn't I get one along time ago?? #influenster #keurig #keurigk55 #contest #ilovecoffee #newcoffeedrinker
Brittany M.
Cheektowaga, NY
Love it! I like that there are three different functions, so I can have a small cup, medium or large, depending on the mug size and if I want to add cream to it after. Use it daily and hasn't let me down yet.
Nissa W.
In love with this machine. Endless options when shopping. I love only making one cup at time and the size of cup options as well. I love the blue glow light, the temperature adjusters, and the accessories you can buy are off the charts.
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
I'm 99% sure this is the version that we have at home and I love it so much. I don't drink coffee, never have, but for someone who loves to make hot cocoa, this machine makes it so easy. my other family members use it for coffee and they have zero complaints. it's fantastic.
Amanda N.
Henderson, KY
I like it for the fact that it's simple and gets the job done, but it takes a lot to clean all of the parts that need to be cleaned in order to keep it hygienic.
Karen A.
I LOVE my keriug don't go a day without using it. i totally recommend for anyone to buy if you love coffee or any hot drink.
Skylar C.
Best invention ever!! So easy to make coffee or hot chocolate! I really like the different cup sizes it has. I like to make hot chocolate for kids and I can usually split one Kcup of hot chocolate between the 2 of them. With this Keurig it gives me the option to make a small-medium or large cup. When I'm making it for my kids I like to do it on small cup so my kids can split. This Keurig has made things a lot easier!!
Diana F.
San Gabriel
I love the Keurig coffee machines, i have this at my house and i love how convenient it is. it saves me time a money from stopping at my local 7-11 for coffee or Starbucks drive thru which can get pricey. this is 100% an essential to have. I bought mine at Cotsco on sale and that is where they have the best deals on these coffee machines.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?