BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY
I have not a coffee connoisseur by any means; however, I do not like the quality of my Keurig whatsoever. The coffee is always watered down and sometimes it tastes like plastic. I have to run almost a half gallon of vinegar through it to get rid of the plastic flavor, and it reappears like a week later. This is really unfortunate, too, because I love to grab a coffee almost instantly on my way out in the AM!
Ashley B.
I was really disappointed with my Keriug. I went through 3 in 2 years. Although it's nice that they'll send you a new one it just sucks that a product that costs so much money stops working after a few months.
Stephanie R.
Dunkirk, NY
Ive always wanted one and still have not goi it. How is everyone like it? Ive heard great things about it but not sure if i want to make the purchase yet..is it worth it/
Kim M.
Coffee is pretty good and has a lot of brands available, you can even use "my k-cup" and use whatever brand or quantity of coffee you like but my system just blocked after i didn't use it for a couple of weeks (yes i used only spring water) and keurig customer service didn't try very hard to help me.
Megan H.
CLERMONT, FL
I used to think this what the greatest machine in the whole world. It is very convenient, however it is not worth the price when there are so many other single cup brewing systems that cost so much less. I feel like the quality of the coffee is not good enough for the price tag. Coffee is usually weak coming from the machine.
Jan M.
Not truly satisfied with this item as well as with it functionalities. I prefer to mix my own coffee and from a boiling kettle than this one.
Courtney M.
I love this brewing system. The only thing is the K-Cups are just really expensive and kinda not worth it
Jordan M.
Augusta, GA
Very easy to use product. Perfect cup of coffee every time I use it. Not hard to learn at all. Plug it in, fill the water up, insert coffee, and press a button and you've got yourself the perfect cup. Perfect for on the go!
Millissa K.
Makes great coffee. but I hate that you only can use Kay cups. because of the senser in it.
Jillian M.
I am on the prowl for a new coffee maker. I have gone through at least 4 Keurigs over the last year, I swear its like I attract the lemons! Either the machine spits water everywhere, leaks, does not make a full cup of coffee, etc. I am giving up on these Keurigs, to expensive for a lousy cup of coffee!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?