BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Felicia c.
Niagara Falls, NY
We had ours for about two years, cleaned it as directed and it is in DIRE need of replacing. Our coffee is never really that warm and no matter what we doing nothing fixes the issue.
Helen M.
Kinder, LA
I absolutely love my Keurig! It heats the water up within a minute and you just pop in the k-cup or whatever cups you use and just press the size cup you're using and it brews within seconds!!!!!
ann marie v.
I love this coffee maker, true I had to get used to the fact that it only made one cup at a time but the possibilities were endless. I love that I can also make iced coffee and iced teas in the summer . There are so many choices now and your days are never boring!!
Alyssa S.
Had my Keurig for a bit over a year. I think I've forgotten how to use a traditional brew machine. I could never go back to the other way! Just pop one in and you're done. I love the convenience. It can be expensive to buy the k-cups though... that is the only negative
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
This guy is a lifesaver! I am on the go in the mornings, so I usually opt for this as opposed to brewing a full pot - the only downside is that it can be difficult to clean
Hayler L.
Deatsville, AL
Oldie but goodie. We have had this Keurig for a couple years and it even managed a move. This thing is like old reliable. The only down side I see is that it is very hard to clean down where you insert the actual K-cup. Other than that its a great coffee/tea maker.
Claudia H.
Weslaco, TX
Works great, but unless you do drink coffee everyday, the k-cups are expensive and the system will just sit there. I usually just use it whenever I need a hot tea, since I'm not a coffee drinker.
Amanda O.
I can't imagine not having this in my life. Truly saves me money since I don't drink coffee unless it's flavored. I also use mine to make my tea since I'm the only one in our house who likes it.
La'Taviah B.
New York
Simply not enough coffee for me. Making 2 k-cups is way more prep than using my regular coffee pot. Needing to occasionally clean the filter is a lot and closing the water container is annoying.
Delphine S.
Columbus, OH
Great for on-the-go, quick coffee! Great flavor options and definitely a time saver. Only downside is continuously buying K-cups that really add up in cost. Overall, a great coffee maker, though.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?