BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Jenna D.
Redlands, CA
Excellent for daily use, just needs a little cleaning every now and then. I love it for the single cup use especially since my coffee is always fresh and never sitting out all day!
Bianca Q.
Love my keurig!! It's so easy and convenient to use, I've made coffe, teas, cold drinks, hot chocolate and they all taste great! It's used daily in my household, and we love it!
Erin g.
N Tonawanda, NY
I absolutely love my Keurig! It's easy to use and makes delicious coffee! I had a regular coffee pot prior and felt like I wasted a lot of
Coffee and it would make a mess. With my keurig I always get the right amount and at the right strength. It's a great machine! Quick and easy!
Kelly Y.
SHERIDAN, OR
I love my Keurig! I use it to get hot water quickly for tea bags and powdered hot chocolate. I also use it for off-brand coffee K-Cups. It's super easy to use! My 5 year old can make her own hot chocolate!
Rachel W.
USA
I love that it's a one and done no mess! Nothing to really to clean. I also like to use my Keurig for the hot water for oatmeal in the morning makes Breakfast time even faster! ♡
Kimberly W.
Knob Noster, MO
I received my Keurig for Christmas 2 years ago. I am the only one that drinks coffee in my house so not was perfect. My husband and kids like to use it for hot chocolate or heating up water for oatmeal.
Kendra D.
Lynchburg
I have had this coffee maker for about a year now, and I love it! Super easy to use, and I have never had a problem with it! It doesn't take up a lot of counter space, so it's great for any size kitchen!
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love my keurig! I am the only one in the house that drinks coffee, so I'll make a cup in the morning or some tea at night, and it will stay hot, and it's perfect serving size!
C M.
Great product!!! I love this so much!! I mainly drink tea but I just love that I don't have to wait for water to warm up on the stove! So easy and convenient! Everyone gets to have the coffee they love!
Leigh Ann S.
I love my keurig!!! It's so easy to use and your coffee is ready in less than a minute. Also when you purchase your keurig it comes with 28 coffee/hot cocoa Kcups!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?