BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Julie S.
I love my keurig! I have had it for two years now with no problems and it is so quick and easy! I use it with K cups and with ground while bean coffee in a reusable filter k cup. It makes good coffee and is perfect for living alone when you don't need to make a whole pot!
Grisselle R.
Newburgh, NY
I have had my keurig for about 3 years and it works amazingly and I love that I have some many options to pick from. Most importantly I don't have to wast so much coffee if it doesn't get consumed.
Nikita P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love the keurig! I just always have this issue where it make noise after some time about a month later i had to return this and buy a new one after that it started happening again but its not broken it just makes a sound not that smooth humming it sounds like its forcing the water in rather than it being a natural process
Erica B.
West Haven, CT
I absolutely love my Keurig and use it everyday! I love the quick push of a button to make my delicious first cup of coffee every morning. I look forward to my first cup of coffee and it's so great to literally push a button rather than having to wait for a pot to brew.
Stephanie H.
I really enjoy my keurig. I find single cups are more convenient for my drinking habits. It's great for guests who prefer different beverages. I wish it were taller for travel mugs. I also would like a bigger water reservoir. I feel I have to refill the reservoir often.
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
I am a big lover of coffee and this works in my house perfectly! I absolutely LOVE this machine and if it ever breaks in me, the first thing I'm doing is getting a new one!!!
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
I love that I can just make one cup! Heats up fast and allows you to make tea, coffee, and more. Definitely worth the money! I just wish it was easier to clean. It's definitely hard to get a good clean on it.
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
I love this Coffee Maker. I've been using it for years and it's still my go to appliance in the mornings! Super simple and fast when you're in a hurry to get out the door.
Jennifer R.
Galt , CA
Really great and easy to use. Great for on the go coffee when you're running out to work and also great when there are many people at home wanting different coffee flavors at the same time. Love the variety of the coffee products .
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
I love my keurig! With my busy mornings I don't need to make a whole pot of coffee because I'm out the door before I finish one cup! My keurig is easy to use and very convenient.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?