BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
I use my keurig everyday! It's completely eliminated my starbucks trips and saved so much money. Sure, it's no starbucks, but it gets the job done and gets me my coffee fix on a better budget. Make the investment and save yourself some money!
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love my keurig! I am the only one in the house that drinks coffee, so I'll make a cup in the morning or some tea at night, and it will stay hot, and it's perfect serving size!
Monica S.
This coffee maker serves it's purpose, but it is slow. I wish it would go a little faster. I recommend it for those who need a single cup of coffee in the morning, but realize it's not the fastest model out there and that most likely you will have to replace it the following year.
Melissa S.
Round Hill, VA
Great coffee machine. Makes a perfect cup every time super fast when your in a hurry! I don't know what I would do without this coffee machine. I use this every. single. day.!!
Leigh Ann S.
I love my keurig!!! It's so easy to use and your coffee is ready in less than a minute. Also when you purchase your keurig it comes with 28 coffee/hot cocoa Kcups!
Erin g.
Tonawanda, NY
I absolutely love my Keurig! It's easy to use and makes delicious coffee! I had a regular coffee pot prior and felt like I wasted a lot of
Coffee and it would make a mess. With my keurig I always get the right amount and at the right strength. It's a great machine! Quick and easy!
Bianca Q.
Love my keurig!! It's so easy and convenient to use, I've made coffe, teas, cold drinks, hot chocolate and they all taste great! It's used daily in my household, and we love it!
Amy P.
Lake Isabella, CA
I really don't drink a lot of coffee...but I love this machine cuz I can also have tea or hot chocolate and it warms the water so fast...I even use the water to make oatmeal...
Nikki F.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love this product. We have had a Keurig since they came out and it's the best coffee maker we have owned. I am considering getting rid of my coffee maker and single cup Keurig maker and buying the Keurig single and multicultural maker.
Brittany M.
Oceanside, Ca
The keurig single cup is perfect for the family that only has one coffee drinker. My husband doesn't drink coffee often, I have a cup a day. This works out great for my family because I'm not wasting a pot of coffee that didn't get drank.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.