BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Devanie C.
My keurig is literally the greatest investment. I drink my tea, coffee, iced tea, and just use it for hot water. I absolutely love it! I use it in the morning before work and at night for a cup of tea.
Erica B.
West Haven, CT
I absolutely love my Keurig and use it everyday! I love the quick push of a button to make my delicious first cup of coffee every morning. I look forward to my first cup of coffee and it's so great to literally push a button rather than having to wait for a pot to brew.
Jessica W.
Love this Brewer... Makes a great cup of coffee every time. One of the things I love the most is that it is quite in making coffee which is a good thing for me since I get up earlier than my household.
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
I am a big lover of coffee and this works in my house perfectly! I absolutely LOVE this machine and if it ever breaks in me, the first thing I'm doing is getting a new one!!!
Amber B.
North Vernon, IN
Love the Keurig! The only downfall with this model is the cup settings. Small, med, large is great but how many oz are they? My next Keurig will have more detailed buttons!
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
I love this Coffee Maker. I've been using it for years and it's still my go to appliance in the mornings! Super simple and fast when you're in a hurry to get out the door.
Julie S.
I love my keurig! I have had it for two years now with no problems and it is so quick and easy! I use it with K cups and with ground while bean coffee in a reusable filter k cup. It makes good coffee and is perfect for living alone when you don't need to make a whole pot!
Grisselle R.
Newburgh, NY
I have had my keurig for about 3 years and it works amazingly and I love that I have some many options to pick from. Most importantly I don't have to wast so much coffee if it doesn't get consumed.
Nikita P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love the keurig! I just always have this issue where it make noise after some time about a month later i had to return this and buy a new one after that it started happening again but its not broken it just makes a sound not that smooth humming it sounds like its forcing the water in rather than it being a natural process
Roxanne E.
Lyman, SC
This is a great system for people who only want that one cup of coffee a day and don't want the fuss and muss of a huge system taking up space. It is easy to clean and put away without much effort.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?