BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Paige V.
Burbank , CA
I seriously don't remember coffee without Keurigs! They are so convenient and efficient. I don't find myself throwing away tons of grounds and leftover coffee anyone! I highly advise everyone gets one!
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
I love my Keurig so much! I had one of the single cup ones before but, recently I upgraded to the elite. I don't drink cups of coffee at a time let alone drink coffee. I use it for my teas, and chai lattes. Best purchase you can ever make!
Mindy M.
I love my Kcups. We use it to make iced coffee, iced tea as well as our normal hot coffee. I love that I can put a reusable filter in it and use my fancy local coffee grinds
Karen B.
Martinez, GA
I really enjoy my keurig and use it for more than just coffee. The speed of it is just great since I am always running late or want hot water quickly for oatmeal or tea. It has been a great investment.
Brandi W.
Mililani, HI
Works well. Really quick and convenient. Just be careful not to leave water constantly in the machine cause mold can grow. Clean it regularly and air dry the system properly.
Amanda T.
My lifeblood. I use it multiple times daily and have not had one issue in the multiple years I've had it. My only complaint is sometimes time it takes for water to heat or reset between cups [I know, I know..] but otherwise perfection!
Allison W.
I love my Keurig! This is a product that both my family and myself use on a daily basis. This makes it easier for my family and I to have the specific coffees we each like. This also makes adding coffee to the morning routine easier, since it is so quick to use this machine.
Christi E.
Perry, Ga
I love this machine but I do wish that I had bought a larger machine. :-) The coffee is amazing and I enjoy all the different varieties of K-cups. I think it could warm up a little faster. I have tried one of the newer models and that has definitely improved in those machines.
Kimberly Z.
Bessemer, AL
I am actually not a coffee drinker. I do use for hot chocolate, tea, and apple cider. It is absolutely wonderful! I do keep coffee pods so I am able to offer when I entertain.
Paige S.
Springfield, MO
I will never go back to using a regular coffee maker after having this in our house. It's easy to use, like ridiculously easy to use. We don't even buy the cups anymore. We use regular coffee grounds in it! It's also the easiest any to get water for my tea. I love my Keurig!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?