BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Mere
Livingston, NJ
Love my Keurig!! In my line of work sometimes I have to be out the door in minutes to help a client. Keurig brews in seconds. Tastes just like the coffee house w the green logo when I am done making it. You can even Brew cold drinks!!!! A must have for anyone who likes tea or coffee ūüėä
Alyssa D.
Metairie, LA
I love my keurig! It is easy to make coffee, just pop the K-cup in and in 2 minutes roughly my coffee is made and delicious! There are so many different flavors of K-cups as well that you could choose from
Alexandria W.
This thing is so handy to have. No more brewing an entire pot of coffee and wasting most of it because you only want/have time for one cup. It brews a single cup in a short amount of time, So much cheaper than a daily coffee from Starbucks.
Katlyn M.
Scottsbluff, NE
I love my Keurig machine! I have had it for over 4 years now and haven't run into any problems with it. I use filtered water when filling it because I have heard that if you have hard water it can clog it. To clean the machine I just add a little vinegar to the water and run it through.
Deanna P.
Kerrville, TX
Love that I can make just one cup since that's all I drink at once and I'm the only one that drinks it. I don't like that you can't clean it out or get all the water out of it. So if you let it sit, the water has been in there sitting as well.
Kristen S.
Gaithersburg, MD
I absolutely love my Kerig coffee machine. Being the only coffee drinker in the house, I can still have my coffee while others can make whatever other got drinks they would prefer
Heather S.
Batavia, IL
I actually purchased the 2.0 and it wouldn't brew. So keurig sent me a new 2.0. Same issue. And then a 3rd 2.0, still the same issue. I called keurig and demanded that they send me an older model (the elite) and we haven't had any problems. My neighbor had the same problem with the 2.0.
Crystal D.
Love my Keurig. I have one at home and we also have one at work. It is so convenient, easy to use and makes coffee in snap. It's easy to clean and maintain. Very good investment.
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
I'm a coffee addict so the first apartment warming gift I got from my mom was a Keurig. I use it everyday and can't live without it. I love the seasonal flavora when they come out!
Jenn S.
This is the perfect coffee system for someone who lives alone and couldn't finish a whole pot of coffee alone. I use my Keurig about twice a week or so for coffee or tea. I wish the k-cups were recyclable.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.