BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Sarah J.
Novi, MI
Super convenient! I love that I can use k cups or my own grounds for coffee. I never use the 10oz because then the coffee does not taste as strong but I absolutely love my Kerrigan.
Joyce d.
We receive a keurig as a wedding present and we love it... You can use a reusable pods so that you can make ground coffee other than just using the K-Cups . I recommend this product
Rebecca J.
Grand Prairie, TX
Ive had my keurig for 2 years and it's still holding strong. I drink my medium roast. my husband drinks dark roast. both my boys drink out of it too! they prefer swiss miss hot cocoa ad hot apple cider. I do not know how we survived with out a keurig.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
Great system! We got this as a wedding gift 4 years ago and we love it. Easy, fast and hot! There are some filtration issues that you have to be aware of. They can get backed up and need to be cleaned. We also bought an extra filter to help with it.
Sarah K.
I honestly love Keurig. It is on the pricey side and the K-cups are also expensive but I love this coffee machine. I love that I don't waste half a pot of coffee every time I make it. It works really quickly.
Galilea M.
It is great in the mornings or any time you need coffee on the go. It takes less than 8 minutes to get everything going and once its on it takes less than one minute. Great product!
Kialey V.
I love my Keurig. It is quick and easy to use. I am considering upgrading to a more recent model. This one gets a little messy after multiple uses and could overall be a bit better.
Deanna P.
Kerrville, TX
Love that I can make just one cup since that's all I drink at once and I'm the only one that drinks it. I don't like that you can't clean it out or get all the water out of it. So if you let it sit, the water has been in there sitting as well.
Megan S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Keurig makes it easy to brew coffee when I want it, which is great since I'm not an avid or even daily coffee drinker. I love the variety available through the K-Cups. Keurig also has great customer service!
Duaa D.
I absolutely love this. It is so convenient. Especially since it is just my husband I who live together. We don't drink coffee so this is another plus since we make teas and hot chocolate with this system!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?