BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Heather S.
Batavia, IL
I actually purchased the 2.0 and it wouldn't brew. So keurig sent me a new 2.0. Same issue. And then a 3rd 2.0, still the same issue. I called keurig and demanded that they send me an older model (the elite) and we haven't had any problems. My neighbor had the same problem with the 2.0.
Devon A.
Woodbine, NJ
Coffee is my "life" and keurig has completly changed it! Just one push and i have coffee. Unfortunately if you push the highest cup it doesn't fill your cup up high enough. It was affordale and k-cups range in price and flavors. I would highly recommend any coffee lovers to this product!
Jenna D.
Redlands, CA
Excellent for daily use, just needs a little cleaning every now and then. I love it for the single cup use especially since my coffee is always fresh and never sitting out all day!
Emily S.
Love my Keurig! I always hate wasting a full pot of coffee on week days that I just grab a cup or two before heading to work. Also the reusable cup helps on the cost of coffee.
Kendra D.
Lynchburg
I have had this coffee maker for about a year now, and I love it! Super easy to use, and I have never had a problem with it! It doesn't take up a lot of counter space, so it's great for any size kitchen!
C M.
Great product!!! I love this so much!! I mainly drink tea but I just love that I don't have to wait for water to warm up on the stove! So easy and convenient! Everyone gets to have the coffee they love!
Fabiola C.
Cordova, TN
My husband and I put this on our registry just for the heck of it. Who would've guessed someone purchased it for us! & we've been happy ever since. Love that we can have Super fast delicious coffee anytime.
Katrina W.
I've been using this Keurig for over a year now and have had no problems with it. It heats up pretty quickly and provides me with coffee quicker than I could have ever wanted. A pretty nice, basic Keurig.
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
I love that it's a one and done no mess! Nothing to really to clean. I also like to use my Keurig for the hot water for oatmeal in the morning makes Breakfast time even faster! ♡
Alyssa M.
Had this Keurig for years and it's still going strong, knock on wood lol!! Makes yummy, strong, hot coffee at the simple press of a button. Doesn't get any easier than this "old school" Keurig machine!!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?