BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Bianca Q.
Love my keurig!! It's so easy and convenient to use, I've made coffe, teas, cold drinks, hot chocolate and they all taste great! It's used daily in my household, and we love it!
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
I love that it's a one and done no mess! Nothing to really to clean. I also like to use my Keurig for the hot water for oatmeal in the morning makes Breakfast time even faster! ‚ô°
C M.
Great product!!! I love this so much!! I mainly drink tea but I just love that I don't have to wait for water to warm up on the stove! So easy and convenient! Everyone gets to have the coffee they love!
Bridget s.
Palatine, IL
My Keurig is used several times a day. In the morning for coffee and in the evening for tea. I use it for my kids hot cocoa too. It's held up to heavy use for over 2 years without fail. Highly prefer it to a standard coffee maker because you're never making more than you consume
Brittany M.
Oceanside, Ca
The keurig single cup is perfect for the family that only has one coffee drinker. My husband doesn't drink coffee often, I have a cup a day. This works out great for my family because I'm not wasting a pot of coffee that didn't get drank.
Nikki F.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love this product. We have had a Keurig since they came out and it's the best coffee maker we have owned. I am considering getting rid of my coffee maker and single cup Keurig maker and buying the Keurig single and multicultural maker.
Michelle M.
We drink coffee everyday & love this. It is so easy to make a cup of coffee, tea, or hot cocoa with the Keurig Elite. The con for me on this is that the refillable KCUPS leak unless we use a filter. So we end up spending a little more on either using filters or buying prefilled K-Cups.
Kelly Y.
SHERIDAN, OR
I love my Keurig! I use it to get hot water quickly for tea bags and powdered hot chocolate. I also use it for off-brand coffee K-Cups. It's super easy to use! My 5 year old can make her own hot chocolate!
Amy P.
Bakersfield, CA
I really don't drink a lot of coffee...but I love this machine cuz I can also have tea or hot chocolate and it warms the water so fast...I even use the water to make oatmeal...
laura a.
Rio Grande City, TX
This coffee maker is my baby i use it every morning for my coffee and sometimes at night for my teas and also love that they sell many different varieties off teas and coffees
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?