BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Rebecca J.
Grand Prairie, TX
Ive had my keurig for 2 years and it's still holding strong. I drink my medium roast. my husband drinks dark roast. both my boys drink out of it too! they prefer swiss miss hot cocoa ad hot apple cider. I do not know how we survived with out a keurig.
Nelly O.
Yonkers , NY
This is my first Keurig machine I got a couple years ago. Having had any problems with it. I'd wait until it stops working to get a newer model that I hope works as good as this one
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
Great system! We got this as a wedding gift 4 years ago and we love it. Easy, fast and hot! There are some filtration issues that you have to be aware of. They can get backed up and need to be cleaned. We also bought an extra filter to help with it.
K L.
I bought one for my cubicle at work and pretty much everyone around me uses my machine on a daily basis. It's quite user friendly and makes a decent cup of joe. I have to be pretty diligent about cleaning the water reservoir though, because I find that mold grows fairly quickly in there.
Chanin R.
Union City, OH
I absolutely love my keurig. It comes in so handy when u only want a cup of two, but do not want to brew a whole pot of coffee. K cups are kinda expensive, but if u get a filter you can put in your normal coffee. Also if you go to Myers that's where they usually have great deals on k cups
Sarah F.
We got this as a wedding gift almost 3 years ago, and it has worked great all this time. It is perfect for us one-cup coffee drinkers!! The reservoir holds enough water to last a few days.
Rosario R.
Riverside, CA
I have to turn off the machine after every single cup of coffee that is made. If I try and make two cups, one after the other, the machine will make noise but not actually pour water.
Joyce d.
We receive a keurig as a wedding present and we love it... You can use a reusable pods so that you can make ground coffee other than just using the K-Cups . I recommend this product
dianna b.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product!!! It makes life so much easier. I make my coffee in it, brew hot water for tea and oatmeal with it, and make hot cocoa with it! It's quick, easy, abd convenient.
Brittany G.
Brews a good cup of whatever I put in it (I find k cups wasteful) and I like doubling up on the smallest size. Just wish it would heat up quicker. A bigger water reservoir would be nice, too. First world problems, eh?
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.