BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Kimberly W.
Knob Noster, MO
I received my Keurig for Christmas 2 years ago. I am the only one that drinks coffee in my house so not was perfect. My husband and kids like to use it for hot chocolate or heating up water for oatmeal.
Amy P.
Bakersfield, CA
I really don't drink a lot of coffee...but I love this machine cuz I can also have tea or hot chocolate and it warms the water so fast...I even use the water to make oatmeal...
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love my keurig! I am the only one in the house that drinks coffee, so I'll make a cup in the morning or some tea at night, and it will stay hot, and it's perfect serving size!
Brittany M.
Oceanside, Ca
The keurig single cup is perfect for the family that only has one coffee drinker. My husband doesn't drink coffee often, I have a cup a day. This works out great for my family because I'm not wasting a pot of coffee that didn't get drank.
Jenna D.
Redlands, CA
Excellent for daily use, just needs a little cleaning every now and then. I love it for the single cup use especially since my coffee is always fresh and never sitting out all day!
Emily S.
Love my Keurig! I always hate wasting a full pot of coffee on week days that I just grab a cup or two before heading to work. Also the reusable cup helps on the cost of coffee.
Melissa S.
Round Hill, VA
Great coffee machine. Makes a perfect cup every time super fast when your in a hurry! I don't know what I would do without this coffee machine. I use this every. single. day.!!
Katrina W.
I've been using this Keurig for over a year now and have had no problems with it. It heats up pretty quickly and provides me with coffee quicker than I could have ever wanted. A pretty nice, basic Keurig.
Kendra D.
I have had this coffee maker for about a year now, and I love it! Super easy to use, and I have never had a problem with it! It doesn't take up a lot of counter space, so it's great for any size kitchen!
Alyssa M.
Had this Keurig for years and it's still going strong, knock on wood lol!! Makes yummy, strong, hot coffee at the simple press of a button. Doesn't get any easier than this "old school" Keurig machine!!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?