BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Heather S.
Batavia, IL
I actually purchased the 2.0 and it wouldn't brew. So keurig sent me a new 2.0. Same issue. And then a 3rd 2.0, still the same issue. I called keurig and demanded that they send me an older model (the elite) and we haven't had any problems. My neighbor had the same problem with the 2.0.
Devon A.
Woodbine, NJ
Coffee is my "life" and keurig has completly changed it! Just one push and i have coffee. Unfortunately if you push the highest cup it doesn't fill your cup up high enough. It was affordale and k-cups range in price and flavors. I would highly recommend any coffee lovers to this product!
Erin g.
Tonawanda, NY
I absolutely love my Keurig! It's easy to use and makes delicious coffee! I had a regular coffee pot prior and felt like I wasted a lot of
Coffee and it would make a mess. With my keurig I always get the right amount and at the right strength. It's a great machine! Quick and easy!
Amy P.
Bakersfield, CA
I really don't drink a lot of coffee...but I love this machine cuz I can also have tea or hot chocolate and it warms the water so fast...I even use the water to make oatmeal...
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love my keurig! I am the only one in the house that drinks coffee, so I'll make a cup in the morning or some tea at night, and it will stay hot, and it's perfect serving size!
Emily S.
Love my Keurig! I always hate wasting a full pot of coffee on week days that I just grab a cup or two before heading to work. Also the reusable cup helps on the cost of coffee.
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
I love that it's a one and done no mess! Nothing to really to clean. I also like to use my Keurig for the hot water for oatmeal in the morning makes Breakfast time even faster! ♡
Katrina W.
I've been using this Keurig for over a year now and have had no problems with it. It heats up pretty quickly and provides me with coffee quicker than I could have ever wanted. A pretty nice, basic Keurig.
JESSICA S.
Palm Coast, FL
I love this keurig it makes my mornings easy and delicious 😊 I would purchase a newer version but u do love this one it's easy to use and doesn't take up too much counter space
Alyssa M.
Had this Keurig for years and it's still going strong, knock on wood lol!! Makes yummy, strong, hot coffee at the simple press of a button. Doesn't get any easier than this "old school" Keurig machine!!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?