BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Galilea M.
It is great in the mornings or any time you need coffee on the go. It takes less than 8 minutes to get everything going and once its on it takes less than one minute. Great product!
Kate F.
Vallejo, CA
I love my Keurig. I go to work very early so it's nice to save time on making coffee. It's quick easy and good size. I don't use it for groups cause I find it wasteful but for just me and my husband who go to work at different times it's very handy. Use recycle kpod to help the environment.
Casey P.
Bath, IL
I would be lost without this machine. It's my favorite kitchen appliance. I love that I can make both hot and cold drinks (iced coffee/tea ). My fiance and I both use this daily!
Nicholas o.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Love the product. Don't waste as much coffee as I would with a 12 cup maker . i only drink two cups a day. Only draw back is the K-Cups are little pricey and cleaning can be a pain
Rebecca C.
Rockwood, PA
I love these so much we have two of them. My first one Brewed all the water and fried itself from sitting in water. It was still under warranty and Keurig send me a new one. Very satisfied with this product.
Megan S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Keurig makes it easy to brew coffee when I want it, which is great since I'm not an avid or even daily coffee drinker. I love the variety available through the K-Cups. Keurig also has great customer service!
Gessyka S.
Wakefield, MI
Love, love, love this coffee maker. I can set it to different temperatures and different concentrations of what I'm using. No to mention it can make hot chocolate, tea, cider, it's not just a coffee machine!
Jen D.
Perfect. I use a reusable filter, and buy my own ground coffee, so my environmental impact doesn't include the little cups. Great for just hot water too, for oatmeal and tea bags.
Ariel A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My parents gave me this as a housewarming gift and I love it! I used to spend way too much money on coffee and this has seriously helped with saving money, not to mention there are so many options for k cups
Duaa D.
I absolutely love this. It is so convenient. Especially since it is just my husband I who live together. We don't drink coffee so this is another plus since we make teas and hot chocolate with this system!
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?