BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

heidi h.
Bossier City, LA
I love my keurig! I use it every single morning and I couldn't imagine starting my day without it! It's quick and easy! Easy to clean and I can have several types of coffee in one day.
lexi c.
Akron, OH
I love love love this product! I trally like that i can make one cup at a time so my coffee is always freash brewed not just sitting in the pot! I also love the variety of flavors and non- coffee beverages as well!
Kay A.
Waianae, HI
We used this a lot when we guest got it, but eventually the novelty wore off. A regular coffee maker seems to be a better option for us. Less parts to clean, and we can make coffee for both of us at the same time.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
I love keurig elites this is the best thing they could've came up with this year.. the k cups are worth the money and i like them alot. i think these are going to be around for a long time to come for work places and collage students and etc this is great
Lauren C.
Shelton, CT
Love this coffee maker for a quick and easy cup of coffee. Also love that there are so many types and flavored of coffee available for use with it. Coffee comes out perfect every time. No more burnt coffee for me!.
Ali C.
Louisville, KY
This thing is my baby. I use it for everything: hot drinks, oatmeal and more! It's always ready and I basically could never go back to any other coffee system after using this one!
Rebecca J.
Grand Prairie, TX
Ive had my keurig for 2 years and it's still holding strong. I drink my medium roast. my husband drinks dark roast. both my boys drink out of it too! they prefer swiss miss hot cocoa ad hot apple cider. I do not know how we survived with out a keurig.
Chanin R.
Union City, OH
I absolutely love my keurig. It comes in so handy when u only want a cup of two, but do not want to brew a whole pot of coffee. K cups are kinda expensive, but if u get a filter you can put in your normal coffee. Also if you go to Myers that's where they usually have great deals on k cups
Pauline M.
Buckeye, AZ
I love, love my keurig elite, I can make myself a small and then my husband his large cup and make two different styles of coffee. A full pot would not work for us since there's only the two of us. The only set back is I have to brew a large cup then a small one for my husbands to go cup.
Rosario R.
Riverside, CA
I have to turn off the machine after every single cup of coffee that is made. If I try and make two cups, one after the other, the machine will make noise but not actually pour water.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?