BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Jaimie G.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I got my Keurig as a wedding gift in 2011. It is now 4 and half years old and has not stopped yet. I use it everday and for parties. I do wish that the Kcups were slightly cheaper.
Rebecca J.
Grand Prairie, TX
Ive had my keurig for 2 years and it's still holding strong. I drink my medium roast. my husband drinks dark roast. both my boys drink out of it too! they prefer swiss miss hot cocoa ad hot apple cider. I do not know how we survived with out a keurig.
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
We use this every morning and have had it for several years. Only occasionally does it sort of glitch and not fill the cup the whole way, but it easily restarts and finishes the job.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
Great system! We got this as a wedding gift 4 years ago and we love it. Easy, fast and hot! There are some filtration issues that you have to be aware of. They can get backed up and need to be cleaned. We also bought an extra filter to help with it.
Dani L.
Baytown, TX
I love my single-stage Kurig!! some mornings enjoy a smooth cup of coffee. You see, I don't drink coffee thoughout the day, but each morning there is something to say about holding a warm, toasty cup of brew.
Rosario R.
Riverside, CA
I have to turn off the machine after every single cup of coffee that is made. If I try and make two cups, one after the other, the machine will make noise but not actually pour water.
Joyce d.
We receive a keurig as a wedding present and we love it... You can use a reusable pods so that you can make ground coffee other than just using the K-Cups . I recommend this product
dianna b.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product!!! It makes life so much easier. I make my coffee in it, brew hot water for tea and oatmeal with it, and make hot cocoa with it! It's quick, easy, abd convenient.
Pauline M.
Buckeye, AZ
I love, love my keurig elite, I can make myself a small and then my husband his large cup and make two different styles of coffee. A full pot would not work for us since there's only the two of us. The only set back is I have to brew a large cup then a small one for my husbands to go cup.
Brittany G.
Brews a good cup of whatever I put in it (I find k cups wasteful) and I like doubling up on the smallest size. Just wish it would heat up quicker. A bigger water reservoir would be nice, too. First world problems, eh?
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem , Or
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.