BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Alexandria W.
This thing is so handy to have. No more brewing an entire pot of coffee and wasting most of it because you only want/have time for one cup. It brews a single cup in a short amount of time, So much cheaper than a daily coffee from Starbucks.
Duaa D.
I absolutely love this. It is so convenient. Especially since it is just my husband I who live together. We don't drink coffee so this is another plus since we make teas and hot chocolate with this system!
Mckensie G.
Marysville , WA
Nothing bad to say about my keurig ever. I've had it almost 6 years I think and it's still in perfect working condition! Love that I can make just one cup quick and easy. And I can nose more than one cup and it still doesn't take very long!
Genavera G.
Atlanta , GA
Has stopped working now and only dispenses several tablespoons of water. Originally got it for my college dorm room but I find that it is wasteful because of all the trash it creates
Stephi D.
Shaw Afb, SC
I'm a coffee addict so the first apartment warming gift I got from my mom was a Keurig. I use it everyday and can't live without it. I love the seasonal flavora when they come out!
Crystal D.
Love my Keurig. I have one at home and we also have one at work. It is so convenient, easy to use and makes coffee in snap. It's easy to clean and maintain. Very good investment.
Nicholas o.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Love the product. Don't waste as much coffee as I would with a 12 cup maker . i only drink two cups a day. Only draw back is the K-Cups are little pricey and cleaning can be a pain
Mere
Livingston, NJ
Love my Keurig!! In my line of work sometimes I have to be out the door in minutes to help a client. Keurig brews in seconds. Tastes just like the coffee house w the green logo when I am done making it. You can even Brew cold drinks!!!! A must have for anyone who likes tea or coffee ūüėä
Katlyn M.
Scottsbluff, NE
I love my Keurig machine! I have had it for over 4 years now and haven't run into any problems with it. I use filtered water when filling it because I have heard that if you have hard water it can clog it. To clean the machine I just add a little vinegar to the water and run it through.
Deanna P.
Kerrville, TX
Love that I can make just one cup since that's all I drink at once and I'm the only one that drinks it. I don't like that you can't clean it out or get all the water out of it. So if you let it sit, the water has been in there sitting as well.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?