BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
While I love my Keurig and use it daily, I only use refillable pods. The single serve pods are terrible for the environment and it's unfortunate that Keurig didn't consider this impact before making their product.
Melissa N.
Gastonia , NC
My single cup keurig is my go to coffee maker! It brews the perfect cup of coffee every single time, with the ease of just popping in a k-cup and you're all done! This coffee pot is PERFECT for anyone on the go.
Chastity M.
Bickmore, WV
I love my keurig. I'm the only one that drinks coffee so this helped so much with me not wasting coffee. I use it every morning. My family loves using the hot chocolate k cups with it.
Erin L.
Rockwall, TX
I like the convenience of the Keurig. However, it is a pricey way to go, the KCUPS can get pretty expensive. I liked the idea of the keurig more than I actually needed it. I also miss the smell of brewing coffee.
Lydia K.
I probably could not live without my Keurig! I got this one when it first came out and I find that it is simple enough to use and has never let me down. One day in the future I may upgrade to one of the newer models, but this one has yet to fail me!
Christine D.
I love this machine it's easy to use and good if your always on the move. I like it because it make enough of coffee or tea for me and I don't have to do a lot of cleaning. I wish the k cups were a little cheaper
Stephanie K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love coffee and the Keurig has made it so much easier for me to indulge in coffee the way that I want to. It is easy to use, easy to clean and doesn't waste any of the liquid gold :)
Mckenzie G.
I'll never be without a Keurig. Not only are the k cups super convenient, but i can make hot tea with regular teabags as well. Much easier that heating up a pot of water on the stove.
Wendy S.
Lake Linden, MI
I like that I can make just one cup at a time since I'm the only coffee drinker in my home. I do wish that there was more of a variety of coffees since they don't carry the brand I prefer.
Desta M.
Bloomington, IN
Love the ease of use and the quality of the product it makes. I can also use the refillable kcup and fill it with whatever I have that I want to use...love the variety that I get from tea to coffee to hot chocolate
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?