BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Claire L.
Sugar Land, TX
I don't know what I would do without my Keurig coffeemaker. After almost 4 years, it is still in perfect condition and never disappoints. I love that I can have such a huge variety of coffees, hot chocolates, and even teas that all come from the same machine, and don't need to be cleaned out every time. Grateful for my Keurig, it was one of the best gifts I could have received!
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Although the taste is good many of the flavors are overly sweet. Additionally it creates a lot of waste with each cup. I feel that the amount of material used is unnecessary. They are fine for hotel rooms and such but I would never want to own my own, it takes up so much counter space in addition to being wasteful. Nothing can beat the taste, size or connivence of my French press
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
I have never personally own one of these, but my college roommate has one & I have used hers a few times. I was very satisfied with my coffee. My favorite thing about this is that you can buy k-cups that make you an individual cup of coffee so it saves on wasting coffee. They are super pricey but last a really long time and you're always going to get amazing tasting coffee
Emily A.
Barstow, CA
I absolutely love my KEURIG!!!
Nothing beats this machine! The simplicity and design of it are minimalistic! Simply phenomenal, also very durable and very quick!
Has a great variety of drinks. Also a great hit whenever people are over! Definitely recommend.
Megan D.
I bought this Keurig a few years ago for my mom for her birthday. She and my dad use it on a daily basis and love it. I, on the other hand, am not crazy about it. I love that it makes one cup of coffee in a pinch, but I hate how the majority of k-cups taste bitter or weak. Even the bold ones do not have as much flavor as I would like. Also, it is frustrating that the large size is not nearly enough to fill my to go mug or my normal coffee mugs. I do not like to run it on the large size and then the small because it makes the coffee too weak. Finally, it is frustrating that it does not brew a full pot of coffee when company comes over. Instead I have to make multiple individual cups. Now onto the good things - The few k-cups I have found that are not bitter, are very delicious. Also, I like that there is the "pod" attachment which allows me to put in whatever coffee I want. This keeps me from being limited to the k-cups. Finally, even though I would like to brew a full pot for company, it can be nice to let each guest pick out there own depending on their hot beverage/caffeine wants and needs. Overall, this is not an awful product, I just think it needs some improving. It seems like they have done that in the Keurig 2.0. I heard the new k-cups taste much fresher and less bitter. Also, there is the option to brew a full cup.
Jess C.
Wow... It's been a minute since I've had a Keurig! It was gifted to me in college and it's still going strong.

One obvious benefit of the Keurig is the ease of use. You pop a K-Cup in one end and a cup of coffee comes out the other!

The variety is also without comparison. I've bought so many brands of K-Cup since I've had my Keurig - Tazo, Starbucks, Donut Shoppe, Green Mountain Farm, Archer Farms, etc. (FYI - Donut Shoppe's regular roast and Archer Farm's PSL roast are the best!)

I've even bought the refillable cups which allow me to use any ground coffee I'd like... And I may have used my machine to make Easy Mac once or twice.

My biggest issues with the machine are:

1. The time it takes to heat water up (a minute or two, which is not that bad but my Nespresso has spoiled me) and the fact that it only makes American coffee... Though the same could be said for my Nespresso only making espresso. Clearly, I'm on an espresso tip.

2. The fact that it only makes one cup at a time... Though this can be remedied by buying a bigger machine. If you have a single cup brewing system, serving coffee at dinner parties becomes a bit of a pain!

3. It's not as hygienic as I'd like it to be. Because a needle pierces the K-Cup to run water through, some coffee grounds spill out each time and accumulate over time. That means a slight taste of coffee, no matter that I'm making.

However, for the most part, it's an awesome and reliable piece of kitchenware that I recommend if you're a coffee lover!
Samantha T.
Gahanna, OH
I love my Keurig. I received it for Christmas in 2014 and it still works perfect! I love that you can set the time on it and have it turn on by itself when i wake up in the morning so it is ready for me to brew coffee before I leave. Im always in a rush in the morning so that is my favorite option! Also im not huge into coffee so one cup a day is perfect for me!
Kari C.
I have used multiple Keurig products and I love their dependability. All of mine have been subject to lots of use and have functioned properly for over 2 years. My withholding of the 5th star is from not being able to use non-Keurig K-cups. I was given over 25 as a gift and all had to be thrown away.
Valerie S.
Hutto, TX
I have both this and the newer version and this one still gets the most use. I can use any brand in it and it has never once given me any grief. Sometimes the newer one will not work even with an approved brand's cup. Gets very frustrating. It does not look as fancy as the 2.0 but it just plain works. Every time. I have had it for almost 4 years now with no problems.
Nicole L.
West Linn, OR
LOVE my Keurig! I live and breathe coffee so to find a machine that creates just the perfect cup of coffee is a keeper in my book. It took a little bit to figure out just how fine or course to grind my coffee beans to make sure that it was brewing strong enough, but once that small task was tackled, making a cup of coffee is just way to convenient.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?