BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Morgan L.
I love this! It is perfect for a person who doesn’t drink too many cups. Also, you don’t have to waste a whole pot. I don’t have any downfalls when it comes to this, because you can choose any type of coffee you like.
Monica B.
Prosperity, SC
I love my Keurig and I use it every morning to make my cup of coffee. Super easy to use and also easy to clean which is very important to me! My favorite kitchen product!
Krystal J.
OMG! How did I ever survive without a Keurig?! I am both a coffee and hot tea drinker so this is a dream come true for me. I love that I can have my favorite coffee or tea ready for me within minutes and I can choose the size of serving. I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves coffee, hot tea, hot chocolate, cider, even iced tea can be made - just add ice! I definitely feel that this is a must for anyone who regularly drinks coffee. May be a little on the expensive side for anyone who drinks several cups a day, but definitely cheaper than starbucks! :)
Crystal G.
I got this to replace a used Keurig K40 that I had been given, our large family used constantly, and finally quit after several years. This one is the same, except for having 3 cup sizes, rather than the 2 on my old machine. Makes great coffee, and doesn't have all the "smart technology" of some of the other Keurig models, which to me only serve as additional points of failure, or prevent you from using "unauthorized" K-cups. Nope, this one is simple, takes any K-cup, and brews a great cup of coffee.
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
This was my second Keurig model coffee machine. I only upgraded to the 2.0 because I received it as a Christmas gift. I really enjoyed this model with its water tank and ability to select different sized of brews.
It might not have all the bells & whistles of the 2.0 or the ability to brew a carafe but if you're looking for a basic Keurig model that's a step up (meaning you don't have to put the water in each time) this is a perfect model for all your needs.
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
I got this as a Christmas gift about two years ago and have to admit I only used it about fifteen times at most. I was very disappointed in it after hearing everyone rave about how great it was and was majorly let down. It got dirty very fast so I had to clean it almost daily. The machine takes so much water to make a cup that if I wanted a second cup it would finally be heated and ready to come out then stop and tell me to add more water. Once you add more water it needs to heat up all over again so sometimes it takes 5-10 min to get your coffee. I just stick to a regular cheap coffee maker now. It always gets the job done
DONNA V.
Autumn T.
Oakdale, LA
Love. I got his for Christmas and have used it so much. I love the fact that it only makes 1 cup. I would waste so much coffee, but with this it makes the perfect amount. Also love how it’s not just for coffee. Hot chocolate✔️ tea✔️ or any other drink possible ✔️. It’s easy to keep up and to clean. I also use the water to make Ramon noodles in the cup. Get the perfect hot water 😂
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
I love my keurig! It's super easy to use. Especially when you haven't had your morning coffee yet! It is on the more expensive side than a normal "coffee" maker. But it doesn't just make coffee, they sell drink pods for tea; hot and cold, coffee, and hot chocolate. But something I think people forget when they're using a appliance that's super easy to use, is it still needs to be cleaned! Always clean out the water in the holding area, and scrub the container. And remember to take out the used pods.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We had gotten this as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. There are so many things you can make with this! We have a big selection of K-Cup flavors of coffee, tea and ciders. But we also just use it for hot water for tea bags. It just makes everything so much easier, I don’t know how we’d live without it now. It also doesn’t take up much space on the counter. This is the best gift we received and I recommend this to everyone. Seriously, if you don’t have one you’re missing out.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.