BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single Cup Home...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Nelly O.
Yonkers , NY
This is my first Keurig machine I got a couple years ago. Having had any problems with it. I'd wait until it stops working to get a newer model that I hope works as good as this one
Ali C.
Iowa City, IA
This thing is my baby. I use it for everything: hot drinks, oatmeal and more! It's always ready and I basically could never go back to any other coffee system after using this one!
Sarah F.
We got this as a wedding gift almost 3 years ago, and it has worked great all this time. It is perfect for us one-cup coffee drinkers!! The reservoir holds enough water to last a few days.
Sarah K.
I honestly love Keurig. It is on the pricey side and the K-cups are also expensive but I love this coffee machine. I love that I don't waste half a pot of coffee every time I make it. It works really quickly.
Laurie P.
Rolling Mdws, IL
I would give it 5 stars if it didn't have gunky residue in the water chamber. If my boyfriend hadn't taken it apart to clean it for me, I would never have known it did that.....GROSS
Wendy L.
Burbank, CA
I love my Keurig! It's perfect for hosting dinner too, when my guests can have a variety of coffee to chose from, instead of just 1 pot of coffee. Love that we can make iced tea as well.
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
We use this every morning and have had it for several years. Only occasionally does it sort of glitch and not fill the cup the whole way, but it easily restarts and finishes the job.
Patricia  L.
Abilene , TX
I use this Keurig daily, it's quick and convenient and absolutely no mess, it's great for Coffee, hot chocolate and tea. I have also used instant coffee in it best coffee machine ever made Thank you Keurig ❤️
K L.
I bought one for my cubicle at work and pretty much everyone around me uses my machine on a daily basis. It's quite user friendly and makes a decent cup of joe. I have to be pretty diligent about cleaning the water reservoir though, because I find that mold grows fairly quickly in there.
Rebecca J.
Grand Prairie, TX
Ive had my keurig for 2 years and it's still holding strong. I drink my medium roast. my husband drinks dark roast. both my boys drink out of it too! they prefer swiss miss hot cocoa ad hot apple cider. I do not know how we survived with out a keurig.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?