BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
While I love my Keurig and use it daily, I only use refillable pods. The single serve pods are terrible for the environment and it's unfortunate that Keurig didn't consider this impact before making their product.
lexi c.
Akron, OH
I love love love this product! I trally like that i can make one cup at a time so my coffee is always freash brewed not just sitting in the pot! I also love the variety of flavors and non- coffee beverages as well!
heidi h.
Bossier City, LA
I love my keurig! I use it every single morning and I couldn't imagine starting my day without it! It's quick and easy! Easy to clean and I can have several types of coffee in one day.
Kay A.
Waianae, HI
We used this a lot when we guest got it, but eventually the novelty wore off. A regular coffee maker seems to be a better option for us. Less parts to clean, and we can make coffee for both of us at the same time.
Chastity M.
Bickmore, WV
I love my keurig. I'm the only one that drinks coffee so this helped so much with me not wasting coffee. I use it every morning. My family loves using the hot chocolate k cups with it.
Kayla H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Love it! Makes a great cup of coffee and doesn't take too long to "heat up!" I like the three size options, but the largest size doesn't produce the largest cup of coffee you would expect. I wish it shut off after one cup instead of sucking more water, or at least had an auto shut off option.
Ericka M.
Paterson, NJ
I loooooove my keurig. I need a new one though. It broke but when it's working it's the best. Not only can I have coffee but they have lots of different kinds of tea and hot chocolate
Stephanie K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love coffee and the Keurig has made it so much easier for me to indulge in coffee the way that I want to. It is easy to use, easy to clean and doesn't waste any of the liquid gold :)
Mckenzie G.
I'll never be without a Keurig. Not only are the k cups super convenient, but i can make hot tea with regular teabags as well. Much easier that heating up a pot of water on the stove.
Meriam M.
Raleigh, NC
Got this for Christmas 2014 and I can say I've used it religiously everyday! Cleaning the machine maybe the most difficult aspect of the product but besides that very simple to use. Wish it was programmable though.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.