BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

faith d.
Denham Spgs, LA
I am only a fan of this product because of how anyone can have any type of coffee they want without having to brew a whole pot. My only problem with it is that my coffee never seemed hot. It alwaya felt luke warm and I enjoy a hot cup of coffee, not an almost cold one
Other than that, it's not so bad.
Brianna M.
Taylorsville, KY
I love the keurig it the best thing for a woman in a hurry in the morning and when you just need a quick single cup of coffee on the go it really great when making hot cocoa you don't have to boil a whole pot of water
Sara G.
Oneonta, AL
Oh how I love my keurig! I usually wake up late and my keurig saves me by giving me my quick coffee fix. I would recommend doing monthly maintenance on it by cleaning the brewing system. Can't live without my keurig!
McKenna B.
Dubuque, IA
Wide variety of flavors. Works quickly and easily. I have had my brewing system for quite some time now, but I have noticed that it clogs sometimes. I have had to descale it a few times.
Colet S.
Hollywood, FL
I really like this coffee maker, I have a small family and it works just fine for us, we even use it for just plain hot water. It is easy to operate and the kids make their own stuff and I don't have to be bothered.
Heather G.
Knoxville, TN
My Keurig works great bc I only drink coffee 3 times a week max. I would not recommend this to someone who drinks more. The k cups are kinda expensive. If they were cheaper I would give this product a 5 star rating.
Abigail S.
Peru, IN
I've had my machine for a couple of years and it's still going strong. I use it a couple times a day every single day. I'm a coffeeaholic and this is an efficient, quick way to make yourself a cup of steaming hot coffee or any other beverage you may prefer.
Brenda R.
Saint Henry, OH
The Keurig is a great addition to the kitchen. For making 2 cup of whether it be coffee, tea, hot water, or any of your favorite drinks, you will not be disappointed.
We love ours for a quick brew before going out the door. We have used the K-Cups, but also use the accessory to use our own coffee.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I was NOT a coffee drinker till I got this Keurig and I fell in love!! I went out and got so many k cups and just started to experiment with different flavors from coffee to tea and hot chocolate. Best investment ever!!
Laura G.
El Paso, TX
I had to buy a new one after a couple of months due to it not filling a full cup and I did what the manual said to fix it.... But i love my Keurig I want to buy the new one of course because I'm a BIG coffee drinker
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Is this machine exspensive?