BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Rebecca J.
Grand Prairie, TX
Ive had my keurig for 2 years and it's still holding strong. I drink my medium roast. my husband drinks dark roast. both my boys drink out of it too! they prefer swiss miss hot cocoa ad hot apple cider. I do not know how we survived with out a keurig.
dianna b.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product!!! It makes life so much easier. I make my coffee in it, brew hot water for tea and oatmeal with it, and make hot cocoa with it! It's quick, easy, abd convenient.
Chanin R.
Union City, OH
I absolutely love my keurig. It comes in so handy when u only want a cup of two, but do not want to brew a whole pot of coffee. K cups are kinda expensive, but if u get a filter you can put in your normal coffee. Also if you go to Myers that's where they usually have great deals on k cups
Gabrielle E.
Got this from my grandma for Christmas. I absolutely love it since its easy and convenient. Especially if you're the only one in the house that drinks coffee since its a single serve
Brittany G.
Brews a good cup of whatever I put in it (I find k cups wasteful) and I like doubling up on the smallest size. Just wish it would heat up quicker. A bigger water reservoir would be nice, too. First world problems, eh?
Jaimie G.
Odenton , MD
I got my Keurig as a wedding gift in 2011. It is now 4 and half years old and has not stopped yet. I use it everday and for parties. I do wish that the Kcups were slightly cheaper.
Pauline M.
Buckeye, AZ
I love, love my keurig elite, I can make myself a small and then my husband his large cup and make two different styles of coffee. A full pot would not work for us since there's only the two of us. The only set back is I have to brew a large cup then a small one for my husbands to go cup.
Rosario R.
Riverside, CA
I have to turn off the machine after every single cup of coffee that is made. If I try and make two cups, one after the other, the machine will make noise but not actually pour water.
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
We use this every morning and have had it for several years. Only occasionally does it sort of glitch and not fill the cup the whole way, but it easily restarts and finishes the job.
Kristie T.
The Keurig machine is pretty useful but it does cost a lot to continuously buy the K-Cups. And it's hard to clean and wash the coffee smell and taste out. Like if I wanted to try a kcup hot chocolate it would end up having a hint of coffee taste.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?