BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Lauren C.
Shelton, CT
Love this coffee maker for a quick and easy cup of coffee. Also love that there are so many types and flavored of coffee available for use with it. Coffee comes out perfect every time. No more burnt coffee for me!.
Stephanie K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love coffee and the Keurig has made it so much easier for me to indulge in coffee the way that I want to. It is easy to use, easy to clean and doesn't waste any of the liquid gold :)
Erika H.
Dubuque, IA
Love my Keurig, it is nice just to make a single cup even when guests are around. Guests are able to choose what flavor of coffee they want or if they want something other than coffee.
Ariana A.
Coventry , RI
Quickest, easiest way to get my cup of coffee in the morning. It's literally the touch of a button and in 5 seconds I have a steaming hot pot of coffee. Highly recommend to moms on the go or anyone with a busy morning
heidi h.
Bossier City, LA
I love my keurig! I use it every single morning and I couldn't imagine starting my day without it! It's quick and easy! Easy to clean and I can have several types of coffee in one day.
Meriam M.
Jacksonville , NC
Got this for Christmas 2014 and I can say I've used it religiously everyday! Cleaning the machine maybe the most difficult aspect of the product but besides that very simple to use. Wish it was programmable though.
Kayla H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Love it! Makes a great cup of coffee and doesn't take too long to "heat up!" I like the three size options, but the largest size doesn't produce the largest cup of coffee you would expect. I wish it shut off after one cup instead of sucking more water, or at least had an auto shut off option.
Angie D.
Wynantskill, NY
We LOVE our coffee in this house!! This coffee station allows every member of the house to make whatever they want.... coffee,tea,whatever! Very convenient for guests who don't want to make a full pot of coffee.
Wendy S.
Lake Linden, MI
I like that I can make just one cup at a time since I'm the only coffee drinker in my home. I do wish that there was more of a variety of coffees since they don't carry the brand I prefer.
Joy P.
Farmington, Mn
Love my Keurig! I'm not a huge coffee drinker, but there are days where I need a cup... or two! Having the ability to make a cup at a time is huge for me, as I could never go thru a whole can /bag of coffee before.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?