BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Lauren C.
Shelton, CT
Love this coffee maker for a quick and easy cup of coffee. Also love that there are so many types and flavored of coffee available for use with it. Coffee comes out perfect every time. No more burnt coffee for me!.
Stephanie K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love coffee and the Keurig has made it so much easier for me to indulge in coffee the way that I want to. It is easy to use, easy to clean and doesn't waste any of the liquid gold :)
Mckenzie G.
I'll never be without a Keurig. Not only are the k cups super convenient, but i can make hot tea with regular teabags as well. Much easier that heating up a pot of water on the stove.
Erika H.
Dubuque, IA
Love my Keurig, it is nice just to make a single cup even when guests are around. Guests are able to choose what flavor of coffee they want or if they want something other than coffee.
Adrianna V.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I got this for my birthday this year and don't know why I waited so long to get one. This machine is life saving. There isn't a day I do not use my machine. The options for coffee/ tea are endless. The only thing I do not like is how loud it brews coffee.
Desta M.
Bloomington, IN
Love the ease of use and the quality of the product it makes. I can also use the refillable kcup and fill it with whatever I have that I want to use...love the variety that I get from tea to coffee to hot chocolate
Alicia K.
I am a mom of 2 little ones so the extra caffeine is a must! So this is perfect for just me! One cup at a time or else I would be wasting so much! Plus all the different flavor you can get now! Absolutely love it!
Ariana A.
Coventry , RI
Quickest, easiest way to get my cup of coffee in the morning. It's literally the touch of a button and in 5 seconds I have a steaming hot pot of coffee. Highly recommend to moms on the go or anyone with a busy morning
Kim D.
Rochester, NY
I love my Keurig. It's so fast and easy, and makes my mornings so much easier. Not to mention, it saves me money because I am making fresh, high end coffee without going to Starbucks or Dunkin donuts every morning.
Meriam M.
Jacksonville , NC
Got this for Christmas 2014 and I can say I've used it religiously everyday! Cleaning the machine maybe the most difficult aspect of the product but besides that very simple to use. Wish it was programmable though.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?