BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Wendy S.
Lake Linden, MI
I like that I can make just one cup at a time since I'm the only coffee drinker in my home. I do wish that there was more of a variety of coffees since they don't carry the brand I prefer.
Angie D.
Wynantskill, NY
We LOVE our coffee in this house!! This coffee station allows every member of the house to make whatever they want.... coffee,tea,whatever! Very convenient for guests who don't want to make a full pot of coffee.
Laurie P.
Rolling Mdws, IL
I would give it 5 stars if it didn't have gunky residue in the water chamber. If my boyfriend hadn't taken it apart to clean it for me, I would never have known it did that.....GROSS
Galilea M.
It is great in the mornings or any time you need coffee on the go. It takes less than 8 minutes to get everything going and once its on it takes less than one minute. Great product!
Dani L.
Baytown, TX
I love my single-stage Kurig!! some mornings enjoy a smooth cup of coffee. You see, I don't drink coffee thoughout the day, but each morning there is something to say about holding a warm, toasty cup of brew.
Kristy L.
Knoxville, TN
I have loved my coffee maker! I love that my coffee is brewed the same way every time. It tastes fantastic. I definitely clean it with vinegar every month or 2 which helps the coffee to drip and brew correctly
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
Great system! We got this as a wedding gift 4 years ago and we love it. Easy, fast and hot! There are some filtration issues that you have to be aware of. They can get backed up and need to be cleaned. We also bought an extra filter to help with it.
Candice D.
Saint Peters, MO
I love my Keurig. I make Ice Tea & Coffee all the time & it is so easy to use. I recommend using Vinegar to clean the lines if you don't use it often, but other than that it is perfect!
K L.
I bought one for my cubicle at work and pretty much everyone around me uses my machine on a daily basis. It's quite user friendly and makes a decent cup of joe. I have to be pretty diligent about cleaning the water reservoir though, because I find that mold grows fairly quickly in there.
Emily C.
Highland Hgts, KY
We use this every morning and have had it for several years. Only occasionally does it sort of glitch and not fill the cup the whole way, but it easily restarts and finishes the job.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?