BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• Is this machine exspensive?5 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get one...1 Answers
Mckenzie G.
I'll never be without a Keurig. Not only are the k cups super convenient, but i can make hot tea with regular teabags as well. Much easier that heating up a pot of water on the stove.
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
While I love my Keurig and use it daily, I only use refillable pods. The single serve pods are terrible for the environment and it's unfortunate that Keurig didn't consider this impact before making their product.
Meriam M.
Jacksonville, NC
Got this for Christmas 2014 and I can say I've used it religiously everyday! Cleaning the machine maybe the most difficult aspect of the product but besides that very simple to use. Wish it was programmable though.
Desta M.
Bloomington, IN
Love the ease of use and the quality of the product it makes. I can also use the refillable kcup and fill it with whatever I have that I want to use...love the variety that I get from tea to coffee to hot chocolate
Alicia K.
I am a mom of 2 little ones so the extra caffeine is a must! So this is perfect for just me! One cup at a time or else I would be wasting so much! Plus all the different flavor you can get now! Absolutely love it!
Kayla H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Love it! Makes a great cup of coffee and doesn't take too long to "heat up!" I like the three size options, but the largest size doesn't produce the largest cup of coffee you would expect. I wish it shut off after one cup instead of sucking more water, or at least had an auto shut off option.
Erin L.
Rockwall, TX
I like the convenience of the Keurig. However, it is a pricey way to go, the KCUPS can get pretty expensive. I liked the idea of the keurig more than I actually needed it. I also miss the smell of brewing coffee.
heidi h.
Bossier City, LA
I love my keurig! I use it every single morning and I couldn't imagine starting my day without it! It's quick and easy! Easy to clean and I can have several types of coffee in one day.
Lydia K.
I probably could not live without my Keurig! I got this one when it first came out and I find that it is simple enough to use and has never let me down. One day in the future I may upgrade to one of the newer models, but this one has yet to fail me!
Wendy S.
Lake Linden, MI
I like that I can make just one cup at a time since I'm the only coffee drinker in my home. I do wish that there was more of a variety of coffees since they don't carry the brand I prefer.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
PALISADE, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Shona S.
Tampa, FL
What can u make besides coffee with these?