BY KEURIG #1 in Coffeemakers

• What is your favorite Keurig product?Keurig Elite Single ...1 Answers
  • How good is this? How easy is it?? Im thinking about get ...1 Answers
Amy G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is an easy to use coffeemaker with a multitude of options. In the mood for coffee, tea, or cocoa? You can have your choice. I recently bought a second machine for my son who moved away from home and he loves it too.
Janice M.
Anaheim, CA
Although I love my Keurig, I do wish it brewed coffee slower to get a richer coffee! But I love it and use my keurig everyday! For brewing teas, coffee, and even for oatmeal! Its great and would recommend it to everyone.
Christina S.
Whitney, TX
I love this machine!! I received this from my parents when they decided they wanted a bigger system. I use it occasionally as I am not a big coffee drinker but it's a good buy for the money
gina b.
Marlboro, NJ
Love it..... but after a few months the top does not seem to puncture the K-Cups enough where the water can come thru....so i have to open and close it a few times.....couldn't find the receipt or I would have exchanged it....but love how simple it is to use....never made my own coffee b4 I purchased this.
Desirae M.
LAKE CITY , FL
I absolutely love my kuerig! It's amazing and easy to use and the flavor is perfect. I love that I can just make one cup at a time and change flavors as well as some things other than coffee.
Diane P.
Queens Vlg, NY
I got this Keurig for Christmas 2014 and it is such a great product! It is really easy to use and I love that it is mess free single serve cups! My sister even uses it for the hot water if she want to make tea with a regular tea bag. This is a great product, so versatile I'm happy I purchased this!
Sharon G.
Love my keurig. I only drink one cup so this is perfect for a great tasting cup of coffee. Can use just for the hot water for making tea or hot chocolate. You can get hot chocolate and tea k cups too. Lots of options.
faith d.
Denham Spgs, LA
I am only a fan of this product because of how anyone can have any type of coffee they want without having to brew a whole pot. My only problem with it is that my coffee never seemed hot. It alwaya felt luke warm and I enjoy a hot cup of coffee, not an almost cold one
Other than that, it's not so bad.
McKenna B.
Dubuque, IA
Wide variety of flavors. Works quickly and easily. I have had my brewing system for quite some time now, but I have noticed that it clogs sometimes. I have had to descale it a few times.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
We have had our Keurig for almost 5 years now. We had it replaced once and it was still under warranty and they were so nice to work with. We use it daily and we love it. So convenient.
Jahaira B.
Bridgeport, CT
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this item worth all the hype? does the coffee from those pods actually good?
LaShea L.
Palisade, CO
Would you recommeND this or a mini
Esperanza S.
Salem, OR
Looking to buy this for Christmas so looking for the best deal outhere, anyone? So far I know they are $99 at walmart and target for Black Friday and they both offer a $25 gift card with purchase.